Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Without a shepherd, sheep are not a flock - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

4 Questions about tickets from rzd.ru and about taking the train
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> Trans-siberian railwayMessage format

alexwill
Posted 2016-08-27 4:57 AM (#85327)
Subject: 4 Questions about tickets from rzd.ru and about taking the train
New User

Hi everyone...

Thanks for looking at the questions below.....

Alex

1) I just wanted to be sure the rzd.ru website has the final word on train schedules. I know most times on the rzd.ru are Moscow time, except for destinations in other countries. I looked at realrussia to compare the schedule on October 10 from Novosibirsk to Tomsk. The times are very different...

rzd.ru
https://pass.rzd.ru/timetable/public/en?STRUCTURE_ID=735&refererPage...

realrussia.co.uk...only has one train that day....and it says they are tied in to the rzd.ru website

2)If there happens to be a schedule change, and I have already bought a ticket, will rzd.ru contact me by email. I am registered on the site.

3)On one ticket I bought my names got truncated and switched around......but my passport number is correct? Will they give me a hard time about this.....my first name is on the ticket but the last 2 initials of my first and middle name are there.

4)and finally what about safety on night trains.....should I be paranoid.....every train I have booked a lower bunk....so I will be sleeping on my stuff....

Spacebo bolshoi...

Alex
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)