Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out - Anton Chekhov
- (Added by: Chris)

Some Questions Scam or Not ?
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Russian Relationships -> Scams and suspicionsMessage format

A B 001
Posted 2016-10-08 4:57 PM (#86791)
Subject: Some Questions Scam or Not ?
New User

New to this so please help

1. She took a Bank Loan out to get her pay for part of the cost of her Travel to the UK ? she was then told that she her Visa was refused as she cannot get a Visa with outstanding Loans or Fine ... True or False

She has now given me some Bank Details

Can I transfer into the Account ?

But the Bank Details do not make sense RADIOTECHBANK
Russia
City Kstovo
Nizhny Novgorod Region
Str. 40 Let oktyabrya, 2

The Address Listed is not on the Banks Website, I have emailed them, there are also no Account Details ?

Is this a Pre Cursor to then trying to get me to Wire the Money over so she can collect ? or can funds be transferred into the Account

She has given me her Address and Tel Number, but she insist on ringing me

The Cost of her Trip using a Agency is £900 ... £600 is the Loan

I am also Told if it sounds too good to be True well you know the rest, I want to believe but every time I question her she goes into Your Insulting me mode .. Thanks A B
A B 001
Posted 2016-10-10 10:44 AM (#86887 - in reply to #86791)
Subject: Re: Some Questions Scam or Not ?
New User

COME ON PLEASE HELP ME OUT ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME
adam wolves
Posted 2016-10-10 11:11 AM (#86888 - in reply to #86791)
Veteran

Have you googled her e mail address and name?Suggest visiting her in Russia first she what excuse she comes up with.
adam wolves
Posted 2016-10-10 11:17 AM (#86889 - in reply to #86791)
Subject: RE: Some Questions Scam or Not ?
Veteran

Quickly, the " female" (the bait) falls in love with her Internet acquaintance, and shortly after " she" begins to plan her travel to see her Mr. Right in person. Money issues arise, and, reluctantly, the bait asks the gentleman to help "her" with money for her visa and tickets. Very often, the bait tells the guy that she has a work offer in his country, and she would be able to pay off the loaned money to him quickly.

If the guy agrees, the "lady" pretends to put all effort into making "her" travel arrangements. But the meeting continues to be delayed. " She" acts surprised to find out that there are various expensive requirements that " she" has to comply with before she can fly out of the country. Those supposed requirements usually include proof of financial independence and requirement to pay off all loans that "she" has in her name. And so " she" will reluctantly ask for financial help again.

If the guy is determined to make her supposed trip happen regardless of the expenses, he sends the money again and again. In the money keep coming, the "lady" will continue to experience difficulties. "She" will get robbed or attacked, may become injured or sick, may suddenly get arrested, or her apartment may get flooded or burned.

http://www.russian-dating-scams.com/scams/first_things_to_know.htm
A B 001
Posted 2016-10-10 11:40 AM (#86890 - in reply to #86791)
New User

Thanks Guys

I have suggested going to Russia her excuse was it was too expensive : nice one that

She is asking for £600 : 1st off she was adamant she did not want my money, she then got the information about travelling and came back with a full breakdown which meant it came to £900

She had £300 and then went and got a Bank Loan, it was all going ahead I would be getting my morning coffee with a massage Lol

Then she applied for a Visa and after a few days she was told it was refused as she had the Bank Loan

Then it gets funny she rang me, possibly a final attempt to tell me she was real, she sent me her Bank Details, Sadly there Website doesn't list the address she gave ,, Opps
She rang again but the phone went Dead, I can't call the number she emails how sad she that I missed her call.

All along I have told her that my Mate is Russian which is True, but I am as bad as her as I did lie telling her he was in Russia and would bring the money to her, Ohh dear she did not want to put him out, but I am adamant despite another phone call that its not a problem for him, his Wife Olga again True will come with him and could ring her to make the arrangements and put her mind at rest, she is actually in Russia at the moment : but another email says its easier that Western Union is used :

I have no intention of sending her money via that method, Something still tells me She could be Real ::

Are we all to suspicious ? to be honest there are several unanswered questions that I have asked, which are replaced with Soft Soap, I think I might be making my own Coffee for a while

But of course if anybody knows of a safer way and finding actual Ladies pls Let me know THANKS for the comments
adam wolves
Posted 2016-10-10 7:26 PM (#86891 - in reply to #86791)
Veteran

Something still tells me She could be Real ??????
Malcolm
Posted 2016-10-11 10:04 AM (#86897 - in reply to #86791)

Expert

Give it up.
She is real alright, a real scammer.
She is part of a scamming gang and you and your bank account are the object of her undying devotion.

Listen, nobody is refused a visa for having an outstanding debt.

Cut off all communication and start again.
delilah
Posted 2016-12-23 3:05 PM (#88425 - in reply to #86791)

I think from what you wrote, it sounds like a scam. Sorry.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)