Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: How can you make a revolution without executions? - Lennin
- (Added by: Chris)

Help with Learning Russian
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> LanguageMessage format

gokusims
Posted 2017-02-20 6:04 PM (#89549)
Subject: Help with Learning Russian
New User

Hi guys, i am an engineering student from New Delhi, India. I will complete my bachelors degree in about two months now. I will be applying to a Russian University after than for my further study. I have not yet decided which university i am going to apply but i am surely going there. So, i want to start learning the language. I already tried to get information about one of the course by EchoEE. But i want to check more of the courses like it. Please let me know if anyone here knows a best course. I am already engage with exchange programs and other free stuffs, i want the certification program. Thanks
russianus0
Posted 2017-04-25 6:34 PM (#90485 - in reply to #89549)
Subject: RE: Help with Learning Russian
New User

Hi, there!
My name is Reneperrin and I am currently on Moscow on my vacation.
In any case, I have seen this site- https://www.echoee.com and truly, it's spectacular. It has gained a significant renown within a very short time due to this robust features for developing Russian language training courses by providing various programs for newcomers. So, I would recommend to keep using it as it would develop your skills more spontaneously. Contact me if you need anything else too.

Edited by russianus0 2017-04-25 6:37 PM
LeesaJohnson
Posted 2017-07-11 11:22 AM (#91239 - in reply to #89549)
Subject: Re: Help with Learning Russian

New User

Hi There,
I would suggest you join tuition classes and learn the Russian language from the basics so that you can continue your studies in the Russian university.

Edited by LeesaJohnson 2017-07-11 11:26 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)