Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Once burned by milk you will blow on cold water - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Example invitation letter
Moderators: nickomsk, Chris, TonyH, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> UK visasMessage format

secretlife
Posted 2017-04-04 2:57 PM (#90159)
Subject: Example invitation letter

My son is a UK citizen who works in Russia. He wants to bring his girlfriend on holiday to the Uk for a couple of weeks, based at our home. I understand I need to write an invitation letter? Does anyone have an example I can look at to ensure it is the right format? As I am going to visit him in Russia next week, I thought I could give him the letter in person so he has an original.
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-04-04 4:44 PM (#90160 - in reply to #90159)
Subject: RE: Example invitation letter

Expert

Hello.
Just below is a copy of a Letter Of Invitation that I provided for a Russian lady that was my girlfriend and is now my wife.

Entry Clearance Officer
Visa section, British Consulate
Moscow
Russian Federation

Dear Sir / Madam

This is a letter of invitation for my girlfriend (Her name) Passport Number (Her Passport Number) to visit the United Kingdom (Scotland) to attend my daughter’s 21st Birthday party which will be held early October 2008.

(Her Name) and myself have been in a relationship for about eight months, we meet in Yuzhno Sakhalin where I am currently employed on an oil field pipeline project.

For the majority of the duration of the visit we will be staying in my house in the UK (Add the name of your city)

The expected duration of the visit is two weeks.

I will be responsible for all travel arrangements and for all expenses during my girlfriends stay in the UK

If any further clarification is required please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you require to contact me for further information I would suggest contact via either of the mobile telephone numbers or email since I most probably will be at work (away from home).

Faithfully

The lady got the visa after the application.

I have changed some of the letter to remove the personal details such as the lady's name my name and the city in the UK where my house was.

Hopefully some other forum members will assist you and will make comments about the LOI that I have copied onto this thread.

Hope This Helps

secretlife
Posted 2017-04-04 11:16 PM (#90161 - in reply to #90159)
Subject: Re: Example invitation letter

That is excellent! Thanks!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)