Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Law is a flag and gold is the wind that makes it wave - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Alfa Parcel Cambridge ?
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything else -> General discussionMessage format

ChuffinEck
Posted 2017-04-12 12:13 PM (#90277)
Subject: Alfa Parcel Cambridge ?

Hi There,
has anyone on here ever used Alfa Parcel based in Wisbech Cambridgeshire to send parcels to Russia (Moscow) I was just interested to get feedback to see if they are worth using, have people had either a negative or positive experience ?
Kind Regards
Mark
Mel
Posted 2017-04-13 12:02 PM (#90285 - in reply to #90277)
Subject: RE: Alfa Parcel Cambridge ?

Expert

ChuffinEck - 2017-04-12 5:13 PM Hi There, has anyone on here ever used Alfa Parcel based in Wisbech Cambridgeshire to send parcels to Russia (Moscow) I was just interested to get feedback to see if they are worth using, have people had either a negative or positive experience ? Kind Regards Mark

Having neither used them, or even heard of them, I cannot help, sorry..

We have been sending parcels to Russia since 2003, always by Royal Mail, int signed for, with never a problem, if that helps you.

We once sent a box to Russia weighing 70kg via a Latvian transporter, they delivered to Moscow customs, where we had to present ourselves, complete the import doc's, pay any taxes (Which in our case was not relevant as we used the "Returning resident" route), and remove the box ourselves, all in all it was pretty straight forward..

Remember, if your wife is returning to live in Russia, she can ship lots of stuff back duty/tax free as a returning resident, even her car.

HTH 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)