Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them - Maxim Gorky
- (Added by: Chris)

Sending Documents to Russia
Moderators: nickomsk, Chris, TonyH, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> UK visasMessage format

AndyB
Posted 2017-04-15 7:45 PM (#90339)
Subject: Sending Documents to Russia

Hi

My wife in Russia is getting ready to submit the supporting documents for her spouse visa. I understand that she needs to submit original copies of my bank statements, payslip, letter from employer, my sponsor letter, title deeds, certified copy of my passport.

When we did her visitor visa, I scanned everything and sent them to her by email to print off, but from I understand for this visa they need to be originals?

Therefore I need to send by courier. Does anybody have any advice, such as which courier is best to use for Russia?

AB
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-04-16 12:23 AM (#90340 - in reply to #90339)
Subject: RE: Sending Documents to Russia

Expert

AndyB - 2017-04-16 5:45 AM Hi My wife in Russia is getting ready to submit the supporting documents for her spouse visa. I understand that she needs to submit original copies of my bank statements, payslip, letter from employer, my sponsor letter, title deeds, certified copy of my passport. When we did her visitor visa, I scanned everything and sent them to her by email to print off, but from I understand for this visa they need to be originals? Therefore I need to send by courier. Does anybody have any advice, such as which courier is best to use for Russia? AB

Hello Welcome to the forum.
In my opinion, due to my experience the best couriers to use for Russia are DHL and UPS.

I hope that this will be helpful.
AndyB
Posted 2017-04-16 8:43 AM (#90341 - in reply to #90339)

Hi

Thank you, and thanks for the welcome! I managed to speak to someone from DHL, and they say they can collect on Tuesday, and deliver on Thursday, and they seem to be one of the most trusted.

Thank you:-)
Mel
Posted 2017-04-17 12:19 PM (#90342 - in reply to #90341)

Expert

AndyB - 2017-04-16 1:43 PM Hi Thank you, and thanks for the welcome! I managed to speak to someone from DHL, and they say they can collect on Tuesday, and deliver on Thursday, and they seem to be one of the most trusted. Thank you:-)

Are you sure that any courier company delivering in Russia are allowed to deliver to a private (Non business address) I'm not.

I would certainly NOT send the original title deeds, nor my passport...

HTH 

AndyB
Posted 2017-04-17 12:59 PM (#90343 - in reply to #90342)

I'm actually going to get them delivered to my wife at her workplace.

The title deeds are an "official copy of register of sale" pdf which the Land registry sent me, which in the header says

"Under s.67 of the Land Registration Act 2002, this copy is admissible in evidence to the same extent as the original" so Im simply going to forward the email containing the pdf to my wife so she can print out.

Passport, I'm simply photocopying that, and also my Russian Visa, and getting them certified as genuine copies.

It is the right thing to do to send original copies of bank statements, letter from employer confirming salary etc? I assumed the emailed scans of these things wouldn't suffice?

I notice that Real Russia are again providing their service for UK Visas, thinking of getting them to check all the supporting documents

Andy

AndyB
Posted 2017-04-19 9:40 PM (#90390 - in reply to #90343)

I only find out tonight that I can now send my supporting documents straight to Sheffield! This makes things easier!

https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ru/mow/uk/settle.pdf
Mel
Posted 2017-04-20 7:14 AM (#90391 - in reply to #90390)

Expert

AndyB - 2017-04-20 2:40 AM I only find out tonight that I can now send my supporting documents straight to Sheffield! This makes things easier! https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ru/mow/uk/settle.pdf

That's very good news...

Must try to remember it for any future applicants...

Thanks.. 

AndyB
Posted 2017-04-20 11:40 AM (#90396 - in reply to #90339)
Subject: Re: Sending Documents to Russia

That certainly didn't publicise it very well - I came across it by chance.

Another update too - As from last month, the applicant in Moscow can now take all their supporting documents when they go to give their biometric data, have all their documents scanned there to be sent across to the UK, and take all their documents home with them again
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)