Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Every road has two directions - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Making sure I get business visa application correct
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Russian visasMessage format

secretlife
Posted 2017-04-18 5:30 PM (#90387)
Subject: Making sure I get business visa application correct

So - I have already had three single entry tourist visas since September to visit my son in St Petersburg. As I want to visit him regularly every couple of months it was suggested on here that I apply for a business visa (even though it is not for business)
Have I got this right:
(1) I need to have already had a visa to Russia in order to apply for a business visa? I have had three, so that should qualify me
(2) I need to apply here for business support documents, which involves sending in a scan of my passport photo page
(3) When I receive them I need to complete the usual online form on http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk - this time for a business visa - and then in my case, go in person to Manchester UK to hand it in?
(4) My next trip is June 2 - will I be able to get the visa in time?

If I have got that right then I will send in the money now. Thanks
Mel
Posted 2017-04-18 7:15 PM (#90388 - in reply to #90387)
Subject: RE: Making sure I get business visa application correct

Expert

secretlife - 2017-04-18 10:30 PM So - I have already had three single entry tourist visas since September to visit my son in St Petersburg. As I want to visit him regularly every couple of months it was suggested on here that I apply for a business visa (even though it is not for business) Have I got this right: (1) I need to have already had a visa to Russia in order to apply for a business visa? I have had three, so that should qualify me (2) I need to apply here for business support documents, which involves sending in a scan of my passport photo page (3) When I receive them I need to complete the usual online form on http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk - this time for a business visa - and then in my case, go in person to Manchester UK to hand it in? (4) My next trip is June 2 - will I be able to get the visa in time? If I have got that right then I will send in the money now. Thanks

If that is all that RR ask for, then all will be ok, they know what they are doing... Nope, I don't work for them, but if you are unsure about anything, give them a call..

Business visa is the best for the trips which you are planning, as more than 3-4 tourist visa's/year will raise questions from the Russians..

You should apply pretty soon to ensure that you get your new visa in good time..

HTH. 

Edited by Mel 2017-04-18 7:18 PM
secretlife
Posted 2017-04-19 8:50 AM (#90389 - in reply to #90387)
Subject: Re: Making sure I get business visa application correct

Thanks a lot for your advice.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)