Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Schengen visa questions
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> All other visa topicsMessage format

alina.haider
Posted 2017-04-21 6:31 PM (#90397)
Subject: Schengen visa questions
New User

Evening all.

Im married to British citizen and currently live in the UK under spouse visa. We plan to go to France and Italy over summer and i was hoping to apply for Schengen for a spouse of EU citizen. But. We married in Russia and therefore our marriage certificate is in Russian. So do i need to apostille it? or translate in any normal service? or take it all the way to Russian embassy in London to verify? As i am slightly confused , as different sources seem to put different information

Thanking you in advance,

Alina
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-04-21 9:38 PM (#90398 - in reply to #90397)
Subject: RE: Schengen visa questions

Expert

alina.haider - 2017-04-22 4:31 AM Evening all. Im married to British citizen and currently live in the UK under spouse visa. We plan to go to France and Italy over summer and i was hoping to apply for Schengen for a spouse of EU citizen. But. We married in Russia and therefore our marriage certificate is in Russian. So do i need to apostille it? or translate in any normal service? or take it all the way to Russian embassy in London to verify? As i am slightly confused , as different sources seem to put different information Thanking you in advance, Alina

If you want to submit your your marriage certificate you will have to get it translated.
A decent option to get your Marriage Certificate translated is by Talk Russian the contact details are http://www.talkrussian.com/contact

On a different note when you apply for a Schengen Visa you will have to provide proof that you are legally a resident in the UK, to do that you will have to submit a copy of your spouse visa.

Hope This Helps

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)