Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: If the child does not cry, the mother knows not its wants - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Selling property in Russia
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything else -> General discussionMessage format

JDives
Posted 2017-04-29 9:36 PM (#90574)
Subject: Selling property in Russia
New User

I have seen conflicting information on the web. Do all registered tenants at a property have to personally go and de-register before some residence can be sold, or will they simply be automatically de-registered when the property is sold? Adults, not children.
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-04-29 10:09 PM (#90575 - in reply to #90574)
Subject: RE: Selling property in Russia

Expert

JDives - 2017-04-30 7:36 AM I have seen conflicting information on the web. Do all registered tenants at a property have to personally go and de-register before some residence can be sold, or will they simply be automatically de-registered when the property is sold? Adults, not children.

Hello welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question.
According to my Information (and I confirmed it by asking my wife who is a Russian lady) if a property is sold the de-registration is automatically cancelled be cause the purchaser change their registration to the property that they purchased.

Hope This Helps
Administrator
Posted 2017-04-30 11:07 AM (#90576 - in reply to #90574)
Subject: Re: Selling property in Russia

Veteran

Hi

Same advice different context, yes everyone should be deregistered however, only the individual can do this OR through the court - neither the owner nor the property office can do this.

I had a situation where I bought a flat and could not de-register someone, which gave them rights to live in the flat!!! I had to go to court to get them out, which was a pain.

Mind you that was 10 years ago so it may have changed, but in any event ALWAYS make sure that ALL people are deregistered before you purchase, there is a process for this.

Hope this help.

Chris
Dark_sidi
Posted 2017-10-12 7:41 PM (#91655 - in reply to #90576)

Administrator - 2017-04-30 11:07 AM

Hi

Same advice different context, yes everyone should be deregistered however, only the individual can do this OR through the court - neither the owner nor the property office can do this.

I had a situation where I bought a flat and could not de-register someone, which gave them rights to live in the flat!!! I had to go to court to get them out, which was a pain.

Mind you that was 10 years ago so it may have changed, but in any event ALWAYS make sure that ALL people are deregistered before you purchase, there is a process for this.

Hope this help.

Chris

Thank you, admin so much for you help. I was looking for the same answer.
lunarrays
Posted 2017-10-24 12:47 AM (#91680 - in reply to #90576)
New User

hi,

i have a similar question and i have to say i was hopeful after reading Rasboinik's answer...then i read yours and now find my self confused. my wife, is a russian citizen but lives with me in the US, is looking to sell her apartment which her daughter is registered to. her daughter also lives here and turned 18 last year if that will matter. the question is what has to happen for her daughter to be de-registered, if anything and WITHOUT going to russia? neither my wife or her daughter have been in russia since 2004. she wants to get this sale done and with little pain as possible especially since there will be a 30% on the sale of property in a stagnate market. currently she is renting out her apartment and it is that tenant that wants to buy it?

thanks

Administrator - 2017-04-30 11:07 AM

Hi

Hope this help.

Chris
Sokol
Posted 2017-10-25 1:48 AM (#91683 - in reply to #90574)
Veteran

The best way for your wife's daughter to be de-registered in Russia without going there as follows: 1. She needs to find her nearest FMS office in Russia to her property. 2. Contact them and notify them that she will be sending application for de-registration. 3. Get appointment in Russian consulate in the US, fill in application for de-registration there and certify her signature under application. 4. In application point out to which address she wants her confirmation for de-registration be sent. 5. Send application with copy of her passport to FMS office by UPS or DHL and pray that they will not reject it otherwise your wife's daughter will need to find attorney in Russia and send him application for de-registration, power of attorney and passport to get the deal.
lunarrays
Posted 2017-10-25 4:57 AM (#91684 - in reply to #91683)
New User

excellent information, thanks. as for hiring an attorney, it seems odd that he/she will need our "power of attorney"...in the U.S. an attorney does not need a power of attorney since they have that power by being an attorney...does an attorney in Russia really not have much legal power?

Sokol - 2017-10-25 1:48 AM

The best way for your wife's daughter to be de-registered in Russia without going there as follows: 1. She needs to find her nearest FMS office in Russia to her property. 2. Contact them and notify them that she will be sending application for de-registration. 3. Get appointment in Russian consulate in the US, fill in application for de-registration there and certify her signature under application. 4. In application point out to which address she wants her confirmation for de-registration be sent. 5. Send application with copy of her passport to FMS office by UPS or DHL and pray that they will not reject it otherwise your wife's daughter will need to find attorney in Russia and send him application for de-registration, power of attorney and passport to get the deal.
Sokol
Posted 2017-10-25 5:28 PM (#91703 - in reply to #91684)
Veteran

If attorney represent you in court or in other government bodies then in Russia you do not need to provide him with power of attorney as well, but rather sign representation agreement. Besides courts matters you generally need to give an attorney or representative a power of attorney. In your case he (attorney) even can not verify your wife's daughter identity, because she lives in different country, and this is passport matters, so definitely will be needed power of attorney.  

lunarrays - 2017-10-25 4:57 AM excellent information, thanks. as for hiring an attorney, it seems odd that he/she will need our "power of attorney"...in the U.S. an attorney does not need a power of attorney since they have that power by being an attorney...does an attorney in Russia really not have much legal power?

Edited by Sokol 2017-10-25 5:30 PM
Dark_sidi
Posted 2017-11-14 9:37 AM (#91754 - in reply to #90574)

I have seen conflicting information on the web. Do all registered tenants at a property have to personally go and de-register before some residence can be sold, or will they simply be automatically de-registered when the property is sold? Adults, not children.

If you are looking for removal company to move everything from Russia to Uk - i can recommend http://legendremovals.co.uk/. Cause they will have you with you staff and transport it from Russia to UK.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)