Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: If the child does not cry, the mother knows not its wants - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Tourist Visa AFTER Visitor Visa
Moderators: nickomsk, Chris, TonyH, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> UK visasMessage format

Greenstone
Posted 2017-07-22 9:42 AM (#91282)
Subject: Tourist Visa AFTER Visitor Visa

Hi again, my girlfriend now has had 2 Visitor visas where I have been sponsor on both occasions and stated we are boyfriend and girlfriend (supplying evidence)
If we decide next time that she visit UK on tourist visa (I won't be sponsor) , then will this affect our chances of her applying for Fiance visa next time?
I can't be sponsor this time as she is on career sabbatical and cannot prove she will return to Russia. With tourist visa she will not have to provide evidence she is in a job? just a hotel booking and flights?
Administrator
Posted 2017-07-23 6:21 PM (#91285 - in reply to #91282)
Subject: Re: Tourist Visa AFTER Visitor Visa

Veteran

Hi

If she is coming to visit you then a visitor visa is what you need.

If she is coming as a genuine tourist and not visiting you (or not staying with you), then a tourist visa is what you need, and, if this is the genuine reason for the visa there will be no problems. Of course, if she does not have a job, and she is applying for a tourist visa she may be asked to provide evidence of funds to pay for her trip, especially after two recent visitor visas.

It seems that you are looking for a visitor visa, but doubt the fact she may be issued one. If she can provide evidence that she is on a career sabbatical (as long as she has funds to support her trip) this again, should not be a problem, we always advocate applying for the correct visa type and supplying the evidence required, rather than trying to game or cheat the system.

One word of caution, many (most) Russian visa agencies will offer fake documents to get a tourist visa and try to convince you that this is "the only way" or "perfectly normal", please be cautious and consider that she will be banned for between 5 and 10 years if found out, which will not only make your ongoing relationship difficult, but also make it difficult if not impossible to get visas to other countries.

Good luck.
Greenstone
Posted 2017-07-23 6:56 PM (#91287 - in reply to #91285)
Subject: Re: Tourist Visa AFTER Visitor Visa

thanks for your reply...a valuable and well written insight
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)