Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Give your children too much freedom and you lose your own - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Business Visa Bank Statemnets
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Russian visasMessage format

dawsonnn3
Posted 2017-08-22 3:09 PM (#91352)
Subject: Business Visa Bank Statemnets
New User

How much money is required in a bank account if I am to apply for a business visa? I'm getting mixed responses from different places.

Real Russia seem to state that a final account balance of £3,000 seems to be enough. However, I emailed the the Russian visa helpline and they state that the money only needs to cover the first trip at £100/day.
RealRussiaAdmin
Posted 2017-09-07 12:48 PM (#91529 - in reply to #91352)
Subject: Re: Business Visa Bank Statemnets
New User

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Russian Consulate does not always state a certain minimum amount required in these bank statements, they sometimes offer guidelines.

Experience has shown us here at Real Russia that a final account balance of £3,000 seems to be enough when applying for a Russian Business Visa which is valid for 3 months or longer.

Which Russian visa helpline did you e-mail? It is possible that when they refer to £100 per day, they are referring to visas that are valid only for a maximum of 1 month.

I hope that helps answer your question.
newrules
Posted 2017-09-20 3:04 PM (#91604 - in reply to #91529)
Subject: Re: Business Visa Bank Statemnets

I was also told a £100 a day which is crazy as who would spend that amount every day in Russia unless you have business (and a work permit) for Russia.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)