Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: There will be trouble if the cobbler starts making pies - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

First time in Russia advice
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything else -> General discussionMessage format

Emily873
Posted 2017-09-15 9:33 AM (#91553)
Subject: First time in Russia advice

Hi guys, I am planning to visit Russia to see my partner sometime within the next month or so, and I'm quiet scared as it's a completely different country in reference to Europe. I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips in terms of what to expect from the culture,people,public transport and things I should bring if i plan to stay for longer than 3 months?

- Thanks in advance
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-09-15 10:58 AM (#91554 - in reply to #91553)
Subject: RE: First time in Russia advice

Expert

Emily873 - 2017-09-15 7:33 PM Hi guys, I am planning to visit Russia to see my partner sometime within the next month or so, and I'm quiet scared as it's a completely different country in reference to Europe. I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips in terms of what to expect from the culture,people,public transport and things I should bring if i plan to stay for longer than 3 months? - Thanks in advance

According to the Russian visa issues you cannot stay in Russia for longer than 3 months, the maximum length of a single trip is 90 days therefore it will be to your advantage that you will have to leave Russia before you stay 90 days.
The best option is to get a annual multi entry Business visa and you will have to depart from Russia before you will have been in Russia for 90 days and then you can return to Russia about a few days after you have departed from Russia.
Alternatively appy for a 90 day Tourist Visa and then return to the UK and reapply for another 90 day business visa and you will be able to return to Russia after you have received the new 90 day tourist visa.

Hope This Helps
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-09-15 11:56 AM (#91555 - in reply to #91554)
Subject: RE: First time in Russia advice

Expert

Rasboinik - 2017-09-15 8:58 PMĀ 
The best option is to get a annual multi entry Business visa and you will have to depart from Russia before you will have been in Russia for 90 days and then you can return to Russia about a few days after you have departed from Russia.

Sorry I made a mistake in my previous post the mistake that I made is in the quote above this post and changed to red text.

According to the Russian visa issues if you get a multiple entry Business Visa you cannot stay in Russia for more than 90 days in 180 days so you will not be able to return to Russia a few days after you depart from Russia

The best option is to apply for a 90 day Business or a TouristĀ  Visa and then return to the UK and reapply for another 90 day visa and you will be able to return to Russia after you have received the new 90 day visa.

Sorry about my mistake.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)