Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Peace lasts until the army comes, and the army lasts until peace comes - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Business visa 90 days travel insurance for application
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Russian visasMessage format

craigjr
Posted 2017-10-08 3:37 PM (#91647)
Subject: Business visa 90 days travel insurance for application
New User

Hey team, Australian here.

I have sent off my application for my first business visa for which I have applied for 90 days and single entry.

Last year was my first ever trip to Russia and I just got the 30 day tourist visa and from memory the process was smooth with the RR support letter as well.

I am Australian FYI and not from the UK so here we have to mail our applications with passport to the consulate if we do not live in Sydney which is what I have done.

This time I also applied using my Italian passport instead of Australian(I am dual citizen). I only got my Italian passport since the last time I went to Russia and I belive the process is quicker using the Italian Passport and it is also cheaper.

I have already posted everything off to the consulate but one thing that came to mind was the requirement of 'medical insurance' during my stay in Russia. I have travel insurance and provided a copy of my insurance with my application. However my insurance is for a period of a year and on the insurance policy shows like 20 other countries as I will be travelling after my visit to Russia.

I am just thinking and hoping this will not cause any issues as it has all of the other countries I may be visiting on there as a tourist? Hoping it doesn't make me look like a tourist as the application I am apply for is business?

Hopefully all is well although I am bit sketched out considering I am applying for a business one this time instead of tourist and ther eare a few new things involved which do have me slightly worried and hesitant to book my flights before I receive a response from the consulate.

My policy shows the countries like below;
Travelling to*
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Europe,
Finland, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan,
Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Poland, Portugal,
Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan,
Ukraine, United Kingdom & Uzbekistan

https://i.gyazo.com/201212ad4faa59b45dc558c5cd1e2400.png
y-ola
Posted 2017-10-10 3:12 PM (#91652 - in reply to #91647)
Subject: Re: Business visa 90 days travel insurance for application

Elite Veteran

I see you did not say if you had then the Business Invite letter ?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)