Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Don't buy the house; buy the neighborhood - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Administrator)

Business Visa - Entry date unknown
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Russian visasMessage format

dawsonnn3
Posted 2017-10-24 11:54 AM (#91681)
Subject: Business Visa - Entry date unknown
New User

I'm wanting to apply for a 12 month multiple-entry business visa but the entry date is unknown yet. If i put a date such as 10th December, will this mean the visa will be valid from 10th december and I can travel any time after that?
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-10-24 1:07 PM (#91682 - in reply to #91681)
Subject: RE: Business Visa - Entry date unknown

Expert

dawsonnn3 - 2017-10-24 9:54 PM I'm wanting to apply for a 12 month multiple-entry business visa but the entry date is unknown yet. If i put a date such as 10th December, will this mean the visa will be valid from 10th december and I can travel any time after that?

You can travel to Russia any date after the visa has been issued and before the date that the visa expires, you will also have to leave Russia potentially a day before the visa actually expires.

On a different note if you apply foe a 12 month multiple-entry business visa the longest that you can stay in Russia is 90 days in a 180 day period so if you travel to Russia and stay in Russia for 90 days you will have to depart Russia and then you will be able to return to Russia about 91 days after you departed and then you will be able to stay in Russia for another 90 days and then depart Russia and apply for a new visa.

HTH
Dysoofu
Posted 2017-11-10 2:57 AM (#91750 - in reply to #91681)
Subject: RE: Business Visa - Entry date unknown

New User

We filed all the documents for a visa. Live in the USA NY. We want to visit friends in Russia and ex USSR countries. I recommend doing it through the agency. When they started to do it themselves, they realized that it is more expensive and it takes a lot of time.
Ask about your question here https://myvisatorussia.com/en/business-visa/ We were very helped

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Russia - Visa policy

Edited by Dysoofu 2017-11-10 3:00 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)