Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: 'There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.'
- (Added by: TonyH)

Zags Divorce
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Russian Relationships -> GeneralMessage format

y-ola
Posted 2017-10-28 12:07 PM (#91705)
Subject: Zags Divorce

Elite Veteran

Has anyone been required to go in person to file for the divorce at the zags where marriage took place??

I tried down the lawyers route in the city but got no positive results to do it for me

Sokol
Posted 2017-10-28 3:07 PM (#91706 - in reply to #91705)
Subject: Re: Zags Divorce
Veteran

No, only in person or divorce application should be certified by notary from your side and submitted by your wife, if you can not be present.
y-ola
Posted 2017-10-28 6:19 PM (#91707 - in reply to #91706)

Elite Veteran

The wife has not submitted any think and it took Zags since last December until end of September to confirm this to me after I sent repeated e mails asking about the status.
I do not have notary in UK for this this is why it is becoming a problem now. The wifes family members are no longer in contact with or the mutual friends so as to get it done. At present I am looking at having to get a visa to go there to Zags but I do not have the copy of the marrage certificate only photos on the day of the marrage.
Sokol
Posted 2017-10-29 1:20 AM (#91708 - in reply to #91705)
Veteran

You can use Russian consulate in London to submit query to ZAGS regarding information on marriage certificate, or via lawyer in Russia. Consulate promise do this within 4 months, lawyer can be faster. The same regarding divorce application, can certify this in consulate. PM me if you need more details.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)