Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: If everyone gives one thread, the poor man will have a shirt - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Getting around in Sochi
Moderators: Chris, TonyH, nickomsk, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> Moscow, St Petersburg and other Russian citiesMessage format

TazLondon
Posted 2017-12-08 10:04 AM (#91858)
Subject: Getting around in Sochi

I'm off to Sochi soon and don't want to get ripped off by taxis at Sochi airport. What's the best way to get to a hotel in Sochi city centre from Sochi airport?
Rasboinik
Posted 2017-12-09 2:46 AM (#91859 - in reply to #91858)
Subject: RE: Getting around in Sochi

Expert

TazLondon - 2017-12-08 8:04 PM I'm off to Sochi soon and don't want to get ripped off by taxis at Sochi airport. What's the best way to get to a hotel in Sochi city centre from Sochi airport?

Hello.
If you don't want to get ripped off by taxis try to contact the hotel that you will be going to and ask them if There is a shuttle bus.
If you cannot contact the hotel or if you do contact the hotel and the hotel does not provide a shuttle bus try to get a bus from the airport to the Sochi center.

On a different note the distance from the Sochi Airport to the Sochi City center is quite long

Hope This Helps

Mel
Posted 2017-12-09 1:13 PM (#91862 - in reply to #91858)
Subject: RE: Getting around in Sochi

Expert

TazLondon - 2017-12-08 3:04 PM I'm off to Sochi soon and don't want to get ripped off by taxis at Sochi airport. What's the best way to get to a hotel in Sochi city centre from Sochi airport?

There's trains though they take much time, and plenty of busses.. its about 1 hour to the centre from the airport 

Have a read of this..

https://kiwitaxi.com/blog/how-to-get/airport-sochi/

TazLondon
Posted 2017-12-10 2:34 PM (#91865 - in reply to #91862)
Subject: Re: Getting around in Sochi

Thanks, Mel. I've got a quote from the hotel and one taxi company ranging from 1550 to 1680 Rubles to collect me from the airport and take me to the hotel. I'm not too confident of using trains and busses in foreign countries!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)