Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: When you meet a man, you judge him by his clothes; when you leave, you judge him by his heart - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

UK Landing Cards
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything else -> General discussionMessage format

mchold
Posted 2017-12-12 4:03 PM (#91884)
Subject: UK Landing Cards

Hi - there was a press release early this year of the intention to phase out the UK landing cards by Autumn 2017, does anyone know if this was implemented?

My Russian Mother-in-law is visiting us in the UK at the end of December, however she doesn't speak or write any english so just trying to prepare her as best as possible so she knows what will take place.

Thanks.
Mel
Posted 2017-12-19 8:52 PM (#92038 - in reply to #91884)
Subject: RE: UK Landing Cards

Expert

mchold - 2017-12-12 9:03 PM Hi - there was a press release early this year of the intention to phase out the UK landing cards by Autumn 2017, does anyone know if this was implemented? My Russian Mother-in-law is visiting us in the UK at the end of December, however she doesn't speak or write any english so just trying to prepare her as best as possible so she knows what will take place. Thanks.

Hi, as far as I am aware, landing cards are still in use with a future plan to be scrapped..

Best to be safe and tell your MIL how to fill one in...

HTH. 

(landing-card.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments landing-card.jpg (89KB - 0 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)