Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: The riches that are in the heart cannot be stolen - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

TRP questions
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> Living in RussiaMessage format

newrules
Posted 2018-02-14 8:07 PM (#92373)
Subject: TRP questions
Regular

I have recently passed the language test in order to apply for the TRP.

Please could someone answer my following questions

1. I know I need a Disclosure Check from the UK but is there anything else I need.
2. What are the benefits of having the TRP?
3. How long does the TRP last for?
4. I currently use a 90 day private visa, I noticed the Russian Visa Form has another visa option for people applying for TRP, does anyone know about this?
5. I read that it takes 6 months for a TRP to be issued, is this correct?

Thanks in advance!
Mel
Posted 2018-02-15 10:07 PM (#92379 - in reply to #92373)
Subject: RE: TRP questions

Expert

newrules - 2018-02-15 1:07 AM I have recently passed the language test in order to apply for the TRP. Please could someone answer my following questions 1. I know I need a Disclosure Check from the UK but is there anything else I need. 2. What are the benefits of having the TRP? 3. How long does the TRP last for? 4. I currently use a 90 day private visa, I noticed the Russian Visa Form has another visa option for people applying for TRP, does anyone know about this? 5. I read that it takes 6 months for a TRP to be issued, is this correct? Thanks in advance!

1, Disclosure needs to be apostiled in MK don't forget, and its got a fairly short lifetime..

2, no more need to keep going backwards and forwards doing visa runs, and can work legally..

3, 3 years, then it PRV.

4, Don't know.

5, 6 months is correct, and my experience is that they stick to this rigidly..

HTH.. 

newrules
Posted 2018-02-16 6:15 AM (#92380 - in reply to #92373)
Subject: Re: TRP questions
Regular

Thanks for replying. Can you give me more details about 'apostilled in MK'?

There is now a 4 month visa for TRP, applicants must bring a yellow form for the Russian Ministry and a HIV check result before applying, you can see my post on this forum about this.
Mel
Posted 2018-02-17 7:24 AM (#92384 - in reply to #92380)

Expert

newrules - 2018-02-16 11:15 AM Thanks for replying. Can you give me more details about 'apostilled in MK'? There is now a 4 month visa for TRP, applicants must bring a yellow form for the Russian Ministry and a HIV check result before applying, you can see my post on this forum about this.

If this "New" visa guarantees a TRP within the 4 month validity period, then it cannot be a bad thing..

With regards to the apostil (if that's the correct word) of UK documents, the police check needs to be sent to the FO in MK (Milton Keynes), where an Apostle will be attached to it thereby making it into an Internationally accepted document, whereas, without an apostle its just another piece of paper., much the same as a UK marriage certificate without same.

http://www.apostille.org.uk/apostilles

Just a thought, if there is a 4 month visa route, any HIV check results will also nee to go the same route as the police cert I think, UNLESS, there is somewhere in the UK where such a test certification is acceptable to the UFMS in Russia.

Furthermore, all UK documents inc  Apostile's must be translated and notarised in Russia by a legally recognised (By the local UFMS) translator.

Sorry if the wording of Apostle and its variants is incorrect English.

HTH.. 

Edited by Mel 2018-02-17 7:28 AM
newrules
Posted 2018-02-19 3:46 PM (#92387 - in reply to #92373)
Regular

Thanks again for the help! , I didn't know about MK before. I will get the HIV test done in Russia as I'm there now.
newrules
Posted 2018-02-19 3:52 PM (#92388 - in reply to #92387)
Regular

I also found a cheaper service here for an Apostille on the Disclosure Scotland certificate https://www.get-document-legalised.service.gov.uk/select-service
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)