Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Fear the goat from the front, the horse from the rear, and man from all sides - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Moving to Spain with RW
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> All other visa topicsMessage format

dswass
Posted 2018-04-16 6:26 PM (#93126)
Subject: Moving to Spain with RW

Hi guys,
Don't know if anyone csn help me with some info. Getting marrried in Sept to RW and we have decided we'd like to live in Spain(if poss) when married. Obviously I'm ok but what is the situation regards her eligibility to live there with me? Be grateful if anyone has any knowledge/experience on non EU RW's living in Spain. I have my owm online business so I'm ok for work.
Mel
Posted 2018-04-18 4:40 AM (#93137 - in reply to #93126)
Subject: RE: Moving to Spain with RW

Expert

dswass - 2018-04-16 11:26 PM Hi guys, Don't know if anyone csn help me with some info. Getting marrried in Sept to RW and we have decided we'd like to live in Spain(if poss) when married. Obviously I'm ok but what is the situation regards her eligibility to live there with me? Be grateful if anyone has any knowledge/experience on non EU RW's living in Spain. I have my owm online business so I'm ok for work.

Hi there, welcome, sorry for the delay in responding..

I will ask someone who knows much more about this to come on and maybe be able to offer you more help that I am able to ..

Hang in there, all will be well... 

wiz
Posted 2018-04-18 8:44 AM (#93138 - in reply to #93126)
Subject: RE: Moving to Spain with RW

Expert

Morning all

I have not much time right now ... must go out.

But.... if you want to bring your future wife.... in any EU country..... you must be living there and have exercised your Treaty rights, under the EU directive...... 2004/38/EU.

If you have time please read this link>

http://www.russianworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=101

My friend Mel... can help you too but he is getting old and lazy....

I brought my wife to UK for FREE........

Mel say hello to the other boys especially Tony who told me I will have problems on the way!

Now Mrs wiz..... has a British Passport for the past 4 years.......

I will be back for that Russian Champ.... and invite Malc too........ "What about you"?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)