Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Trust in God but lock your doors - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

When to renew my business visa
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Russian visasMessage format

secretlife
Posted 2018-05-06 6:34 PM (#93297)
Subject: When to renew my business visa

I got a business visa last year thanks to Real Russia's help. It expires on 7 September. Before then, I have a trip (to Spain last week of June) and would like to go to Russia first week of August and then second week of September. My question is - when should I apply to renew my business visa? If I apply when I come back from Spain during the first week of July it is likely to arrive in time for my trip first week of August? Do I assume the old one will be cancelled and my new visa will start in August? (I will lose a month on the visa but that is acceptable convenience wise)
Have I got this right?
Mel
Posted 2018-05-07 8:06 AM (#93303 - in reply to #93297)
Subject: RE: When to renew my business visa

Expert

secretlife - 2018-05-06 11:34 PM I got a business visa last year thanks to Real Russia's help. It expires on 7 September. Before then, I have a trip (to Spain last week of June) and would like to go to Russia first week of August and then second week of September. My question is - when should I apply to renew my business visa? If I apply when I come back from Spain during the first week of July it is likely to arrive in time for my trip first week of August? Do I assume the old one will be cancelled and my new visa will start in August? (I will lose a month on the visa but that is acceptable convenience wise) Have I got this right?

Best ask the team at RR, they will know the latest about visa timings.. 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)