Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: 'There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.'
- (Added by: TonyH)

What Music Did Tolkien Like?
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything else -> General discussionMessage format

JesseVoss
Posted 2018-06-14 11:31 AM (#93467)
Subject: What Music Did Tolkien Like?
New User

Hi,

This question came about as a result of an idle inebriated musing, like all good (and otherwise) questions.I was thinking about the musicians who were inspired by Tolkien. It seems highly probable that without Middle Earth, the likes of 'Led Zeppelin' and 'Yes' would never have existed. Or would have been very different, at the very least. As I was pondering this it occurred to me that Tolkien would have probably hated the music his works inspired.But then I thought maybe that's a completely spurious and unfair assumption on my part. So I Googled it, and discovered absolutely nothing. Hence me bringing the question to you people. Yes, I'm basically saying you're cleverer than Google. Well done.So what music did Tolkien listen to?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://forums.theonering.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=105096
Custom Video Creation Service

Thanks!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)