Real Russia — Hotels, Trains, Visas, Tours, Trans-siberian experts
Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths - Marina Tsvetaeva
- (Added by: Administrator)

skype wedding ceremony ?
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Russian Relationships -> GeneralMessage format

englishman1960
Posted 2016-03-28 11:43 AM (#66264)
Subject: skype wedding ceremony ?
Regular

Hi Galina and myself are getting married at wedding palace No1 in Saint Petersburg in May , unfortunately my family cannot attend the wedding but they have asked if it is possible to show the ceremony on Skype ?
Does anyone know if it is possible to do this?
Thanks
Rasboinik
Posted 2016-03-28 12:37 PM (#66266 - in reply to #66264)
Subject: RE: skype wedding ceremony ?

Expert

for your Marriage in May

About showing the ceremony on Skype.
You will not be able to use a device (a Smart Phone or Tablet) your self during the ceremony but if you have a device that has Internet Access in Russia you can ask one of the guests to use the Device and to use Skype to show the ceremony.
If you do not have a Smart device that has Internet Access in Russia the other options are:
Does your future wife have a Smart Phone or a Tablet that has Internet Access, if yes then she can ask one of the guests to use her device.
If your future wife does not have a device that can be used then your Galina will have to ask all the potential guests if they have a device that can assist with this issue, if one of the guests will be willing to assist then they will have to connect with one of your family members on SKYPE and I would suggest to you that you offer to provide the guest with cost of the Internet fees.

Hope This Helps

englishman1960
Posted 2016-03-28 2:56 PM (#66267 - in reply to #66264)
Subject: Re: skype wedding ceremony ?
Regular

thanks for that reply , i was wondering if anyone knew if they had wifi available at the palace as that would be the easiest, but failing that i can do as you say and use internet access. thanks
Dark_sidi
Posted 2017-10-29 4:44 PM (#91710 - in reply to #66264)
Subject: Re: skype wedding ceremony ?

Hahahaha!
That could be funny experience!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)