Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A mile walk with a friend has only one hundred steps - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Belarus Visa, when can I apply at earliest
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   In the neighbourhood -> Belarus and UkraineMessage format

Keldiscope
Posted 2009-02-19 11:25 AM (#19732)
Subject: Belarus Visa, when can I apply at earliest
New User

Can I know when can I apply for the Belarus Visa if I would like to travel in July?
I have heard of some rejection of application because of being too early.
Somebody told me that I must not be earlier than 90 days or so.
Is it true? I want to have the visa ready before order the flights, since I may not be travelling to Europe if I am not granted the visa.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you
Ellie
Posted 2009-02-19 4:56 PM (#19739 - in reply to #19732)
Subject: Re: Belarus Visa, when can I apply at earliest
Regular

the reason why it shouldnt be earlier than 90 days is because i dont think they can issue a visa now that starts in June or July for instance
so if they give you one for 30 or 90 days now it wont be valid in July and you will be telling them that you want to travel to Belarus in July so it wouldnt make any sense to them (it's my opinion)
i wouldnt apply earlier than a month before traveling
i do understand you want to make sure you got your visa so u could book your tickets cheaper in advance and June- July are busy months but I would still wait till end of May
Keldiscope
Posted 2009-02-20 3:57 PM (#19765 - in reply to #19732)
New User

Eh? What did nickomst cancel his reply?
Anyway, Ellie, it is not the matter of price. It is the availability of the place. No of flights from Asia to Europe is very limited and I am in tight schedule. I cannot afford any change in the date.. That's my concern.

But do I have any misunderstanding on the visa? I thought valid for 30 days mean the maximum number of days allowed in Belarus is 30 days, but nothing to do with the length of time when the visa is not "used" or "activated". The Belarus visa states very clearly the dates of stay anyway. Well, it is only my wild guess.
Ellie
Posted 2009-02-20 4:22 PM (#19768 - in reply to #19732)
Regular

I don't know how long the one you are applying for will be valid for
normally if its a tourist visa it's 30 days and then its the length of time, and if you apply today and they decide to issue one tomorrow it will only be valid till 21-22 March no matter when you travel and say if you travel with this visa on the 19th of March you will be able to stay there only for a couple of days.
and unfortunately they cant start your visa from say June or July now (as far as I know)
I would book tickets in advance and when you apply I would show them return tickets (i think the chance of being turned down is min)
its all about taking a risk here but believe me its much easier for you guys to come here or other CIS countries than for us to go there
+ i think most tickets are refundable anyway and u can also change the date if you realise you will get your visa a bit later
seomanager023
Posted 2021-07-12 9:00 AM (#125148 - in reply to #19732)

get | Apply | buy | driving license and passport

You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 10/27/20

Hello ,
The administration of our organization allows you to use several services. It is up to you to decide if you want to use these services.

Buy Drivers License Online | Approved Documents � index.php � buy-drivers-license-on...
Thinking how to get a drivers license ? The solution is here,we are a trusted and experienced drivers license online producer,Buy drivers license online now.

Benefits of buying your travel document on this site (vladislavs57@yandex.com)

Buy a passport of your choice, depending on its power

Questions and answers about the driver's license
visit these websites for an explanation or send a message with our email address.
https://svenskakorkortonline.com
http://wettelijkrijbewijs.com/
https://traveldrivedocs.com
https://juridiskkorekort.com
https://carnetdeconduccion.wordpress.com

The possibility of buying a passport on this site gives you the opportunity to benefit from the passport of the country of your choice. Thus, you can buy a passport of your choice depending on its �power�, ie the number of countries that it can join without a visa. Thus, you can buy on our site the passport that will dispense you from the fact of buying a visa.
Buy a visa when needed

By buying a visa on this site, you target the country that suits you and we take care of obtaining the necessary visa for this country. Also, we make sure that the passport you already hold can not allow you to go to this country without a visa.
Buy a residence or work permit depending on length of stay

In relation to residence and work permits, we allow our customers to choose the length of stay according to their ambitions, but also what they can pay for. The length of stay can be 30 days, 90 days, 120 days depending on the rules of the country in question. So buying a residence or work permit on this site is simply choosing your length of stay in that country.
Buy a diploma or certification to get a job

You can also on this site buy a diploma or certification to complete or build a professional profile that would allow you to get a job. When you contact us, we can either provide you with the diploma of your choice, or advise you to buy a much better diploma.
Buy an authentic and registered European driving license

Buying a driver�s license has never been easy. Here we only offer European driving licenses registered in all the necessary databases. They allow our customers to save a lot of time and money.
Buy a national identity card safely

You can also buy a National Identity Card here to acquire a particular nationality but we will make sure of your good intentions before delivering it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)