Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Old age is the most unexpected of all things that happen to a man - Leon Trotsky
- (Added by: Administrator)

Help with Visa application form
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Russian visasMessage format

Karen
Posted 2018-04-07 10:31 AM (#92976)
Subject: Help with Visa application form
New User

Hi there,

I am trying to complete the visa application form and have a couple of questions that i hope someone maybe able to help me with.

It asks if I have �ever been charged with criminal or administrative offence (including traffic violation) in Russia or in any other country?�
Do I need to tell them about my speeding ticket in the UK from about 11 years ago?

And it asks �Have you ever visited other countries in the past ten years?�
Do I really need to list all countries and dates? Even if I can remember all the countries I�m sure I won�t be able to find the dates.

And the final question that i am stuck on is �Is it your first British passport?� The answer is �no� but I don�t have details of my previous passports - what should i do?

Oh and one final thing - the photo specifications say that the face must measure 3cm from top to bottom. In my passport photo (taken in a propoer booth) my face measures nearly 4cm. Is this an issue?

I appreciate any help. Given the current political climate i am worried that if i get the slighest thing wrong they�ll use it as an excuse to reject me.

Thanks
Karen
Karen
Posted 2018-04-07 11:32 AM (#92979 - in reply to #92976)
Subject: Re: Help with Visa application form
New User

I�ve just realised that Real Russia have already answered my questions.

If anyone is interested their answers are:

Yes, please include all the offences you have ever had. This will not influence the visa process, by the way.

You need to list only those countries that made any entry stamps into your current passport.

When you do not remember or have the details of the previous passports, please say on the visa application form that it is your first passport, then prepare a separate letter addressed to the embassy where you explain the reason why you cannot give the details of your previous passports.
newrules
Posted 2018-04-09 12:02 PM (#93033 - in reply to #92979)
Subject: Re: Help with Visa application form
Regular

Be prepared for a long wait to receive your visa. At the moment the minimum time is 21 working days, so that's a month gone and then add on the holidays (beats me when they close on Russian holidays). So realistically you have 5 week wait. Unless you wait until June, but it won't be much shorter.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)