Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Visa Reg in Samara
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Visa registrationMessage format

tcbosscat
Posted 2010-09-08 12:15 PM (#37839)
Subject: Visa Reg in Samara

Hi All
Anyone out there give me some info about registring my visa in Samara??
First of all where do I go, thought it might be the local police station, but not 100% sure, or the same place that my friend got the visa invitation paperwork for me to apply for visa...
Second ..what do I need besides passport, not staying at a hotel, staying with my friend on a visitors visa.
Third ..do either of us need copies of anything to take with us and do they take anything from you to keep??..
Forth ... whats deregisting?? do I do that or my friend, when and where????
Any other info will be gladly taken and used ...
Thanks all
Chris
Chris
Posted 2010-09-08 4:31 PM (#37848 - in reply to #37839)
Subject: Re: Visa Reg in Samara

Expert

Hi

If it is a private visa then you register at the same place your friend got the invitation from, you will need to give your passport, migration card and copies of your passport page, visa (with stamps) and migration card. Your friend will need to provide her internal passport and copies of the photo page and page where it shows she is registered to. You will also need to complete the notification arrival form, most likely at their office.

You will get everything back apart from the copies.

With regards to de-registerng, your friend will need to do this the day you leave Russia or Samara whichever is sooner.

Hope this helps.

Chris
tcbosscat
Posted 2010-09-08 11:20 PM (#37868 - in reply to #37848)

Hi chris
Thanks for that info, seems easy enough, guess if anything is wrong they will point it out that something else is needed
Chris
Rasboinik
Posted 2010-09-09 4:34 AM (#37869 - in reply to #37868)

Expert

Further to the information provided by Chris when registering (at least through the Post Office) the registration fee (2 rub for every day that you are in Russia) must be paid in the Sperbank prior to registration.
I am not sure if the the same applies for registering in the UFMS (the place where the that your friend got the visa invitation paperwork from) but I think that it is worth checking so as to save an extra journey.

Further you can download the arrival notification form from this thread and fill in the form in comfort.

When printing the form you will need to print the form double sided so that the dotted line along the bottom lines up

Because the bottom part of the form is the registration slip that is given to you and must be submitted by your friend when de-registering you, so make sure that is not lost.

tcbosscat
Posted 2010-11-11 3:31 PM (#39297 - in reply to #37869)

Just like to say thanks to the people who answered my question and just to say everything went ok ...
Chris
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)