Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security.-Benjamin Franklin
- (Added by: tea42)

Should i pay for registration service
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Visa registrationMessage format

pauluk2009
Posted 2011-09-09 8:48 PM (#45914)
Subject: Should i pay for registration service

Have visited Russia twice. both times used the Real Russia services to get my Visa, including paying the bit extra for the registration service they prived in Moscow, becuase it was convenient for me. A friend and I are planning to go to Moscow for New year. planned dates are Dec 28th - 2nd Jan. So could i get away with not paying for the registration service, because as i understand it. You only have to register your Visa if you are in Russia over 7 working days. So there would be no requirement to register Visas, am I correct?

thanks.

Paul.
Malcolm
Posted 2011-09-09 9:43 PM (#45915 - in reply to #45914)
Subject: Re: Should i pay for registration service

Expert

You won't be able to register the visa during this period, everything is closed. I go to Moscow every year for new year and Russian Christmas and I've never registered my visa during this period. You'll be there for less than seven WORKING days so don't worry.
pauluk2009
Posted 2011-09-13 10:10 PM (#45969 - in reply to #45914)

Thanks for you help. . I have been to Russia twice but this will be my first time during the Russian Winter. So it should be great! :D thanks. Paul.
Rasboinik
Posted 2011-09-14 3:58 AM (#45971 - in reply to #45969)

Expert

pauluk2009 - 2011-09-14 8:10 AM Thanks for you help. . I have been to Russia twice but this will be my first time during the Russian Winter. So it should be great! :D thanks. Paul.

Be sure to take a warm (and I mean warm) jacket, a woolly hat and gloves with you onto the plane.

HTH

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)