Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Technique is noticed most markedly in the case of those who have not mastered it - Leon Trotsky
- (Added by: Administrator)

Visitor visa help and advice
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Russian Relationships -> Visas and citizenshipMessage format

FOS
Posted 2018-09-24 10:58 AM (#103638)
Subject: Visitor visa help and advice
New User

My GF and I have been seeing each other for 6 months in Russia (I have been working). I will be in the UK over the coming months and we would like to spend some time in the UK. We want to use a Visitor Visa as we want to keep our options open in the future to apply for a spouse visa and may want to use our history to demonstrate we have been in a relationship etc.

My GF has a regular salaried job but little in the way of savings (Moscow is expensive!). She spoke to a visa agency who suggested she should only use a tourist visa but I am concerned given this is not the purpose of the visit. My GF has successfully obtained multiple Schengen visas in the past although was once refused a US visa 8 years ago.

I am self employed and have taken no salary for the past 9 months. I can take a dividend but this will be a one off payment. I can demonstrate savings in the form of Investment and Cash ISAs. I am currently living rent free in a friends property, I am separated from my wife but we still have a house in our joint names.

What evidence do you think we will need to submit (Should I be concerned about lack of salary and property or would it be ok to use the property I hold in a joint name in the application) and should we use an agency from the UK to arrange on our behalf?

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)