Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Random quote: Rooster today, feather duster tomorrow - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

How to Obtain Russian Living Visa
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Russian visasMessage format

StephenRBeet
Posted 2018-10-01 2:06 PM (#104486)
Subject: How to Obtain Russian Living Visa
New User

Hello, I have been working and living in Russia for over 15 years and have tax residency. However, I no longer have working visa and have applied for a business visa until I can get things sorted out. I would like to ask advice from anyone who has successfully obtain a residency visa in Russia. What is the best way to apply and what conditions. Is it better to apply in Russia or UK?

Thanks for any help

Stephen
Rasboinik
Posted 2018-10-02 9:49 AM (#104525 - in reply to #104486)
Subject: RE: How to Obtain Russian Living Visa

Expert

StephenRBeet - 2018-10-02 12:06 AM Hello, I have been working and living in Russia for over 15 years and have tax residency. However, I no longer have working visa and have applied for a business visa until I can get things sorted out. I would like to ask advice from anyone who has successfully obtain a residency visa in Russia. What is the best way to apply and what conditions. Is it better to apply in Russia or UK? Thanks for any help Stephen

Hello Stephen Welcome to the forum
You should try to apply for a TRP (Temporary Resident Issue) you will have to apply for the TRP in Russia
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)