Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: There's no harm in wine; it's drunkenness that is at fault - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Hello/Privet to All
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Russian Relationships -> IntroductionsMessage format

ChuffinEck
Posted 2012-08-29 4:49 PM (#52567)
Subject: Hello/Privet to All

Hi Everyone,
well I just thought I would say Hello etc, and yes like most new forum members I will be looking to pick brains etc, you never know somewhere down the road I might be in the position of offering some advice, sharing an experience, I hope so.
My name is Mark, I live in South Yorks; but work in Nottingham, in the Autism field at managerial level. I'm 52 and originally from Lancashire, my russian fiance is 50 and lives in Moscow, we met at a wedding in Germany and got on like a house on fire, I visited her three times so far and we genuinely semed to be really well matched, for the romantics amongst you, we later discovered we share the same birthday, mmm not so unusual you think ...I would concur...but ....then our fathers were also born on the same day....
I digress...I look forward to hopefully recieving advice and support from fellow forum membes, whilst hoping to be able to contribute as my knowledfe base also increases,
Hello once again...Mark.
muffy
Posted 2012-08-29 6:46 PM (#52573 - in reply to #52567)
Subject: Re: Hello/Privet to All
Extreme Veteran

Welcome to the madhouse.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)