Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Old age is not a blessing - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Looking for English-speaking friends
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> LanguageMessage format

Roman V.Leon
Posted 2012-10-03 1:10 PM (#53148)
Subject: Looking for English-speaking friends
New User

Hello all, my name is Roman, i'm a native Russian.
If you need any help in translation from Russian to English or maybe you have some questions about life in Russia, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will try to help. In exchange i will have one more opportunity to practice my English, which i'm trying to learn. All are welcome

--
Cheers,
Roman.
muffy
Posted 2012-10-05 9:14 AM (#53156 - in reply to #53148)
Subject: Re: Looking for English-speaking friends
Extreme Veteran

Where do you stay Roman? I about 3 or 4 times a year visit Tula and Bogorodisk to see my wifes family and friends.
Roman V.Leon
Posted 2012-10-09 9:09 AM (#53183 - in reply to #53156)
New User

muffy - 2012-10-05 9:14 AM

Where do you stay Roman? I about 3 or 4 times a year visit Tula and Bogorodisk to see my wifes family and friends.

Unfortunately these cities are quite far from me, i live in Moscow district and work in Moscow, but these two cities are located in the opposite site of Moscow from my home, i.e. i live in North-West side, but Tula is located on South from Moscow

Edited by Roman V.Leon 2012-10-09 9:18 AM
jiddles92
Posted 2012-10-09 9:34 AM (#53184 - in reply to #53148)
New User

Hello I'm from England and have been learning Russian for about 7 years mostly by songs. None of my friends speak Russian so I would just like someone to talk to. I am really not good at it but love it so much and want to learn more.
Anyone looking for an English friend please contact me :-)
вся моя любовь
Нефрит
muffy
Posted 2012-10-09 11:01 AM (#53185 - in reply to #53183)
Extreme Veteran

Roman V.Leon - 2012-10-09 9:09 AM

muffy - 2012-10-05 9:14 AM

Unfortunately these cities are quite far from me, i live in Moscow district and work in Moscow, but these two cities are located in the opposite site of Moscow from my home, i.e. i live in North-West side, but Tula is located on South from Moscow

No worries, these days not spending a lot of time in Moscow as I tend to head straight to Tula then only coming back to catch the plane home without going into the centre.
mar121y
Posted 2013-01-29 10:48 AM (#55701 - in reply to #53148)
Subject: Looking for English-speaking friends
New User

I have lived in war saw a while now and even though I am learning polish .

Vega
Posted 2013-11-13 7:36 PM (#59678 - in reply to #53148)
New User

Hello! My name is Mansur. My native language is Russian, and I looking for English-speaking friends for learning English )
If you want to learn Russian, we will find common language )
mcoxon13
Posted 2018-04-18 12:57 PM (#93161 - in reply to #53148)
Subject: RE: Looking for English-speaking friends
New User

I've been learning Russia for about 1 year but I've had many months in between where I didn't have much time to learn.
My level is fairly basic but I'm starting to form an understanding on the grammar and know most basic phrases for pleasantries, restaurants, directions etc. So basically Tourist level Russian.
I'd like to start learning more seriously now

My fiance is Russian so this helps but I think it's always useful to talk to a variety of people.

I'm happy to chat to native Russian speakers in English and Russian.

My interest in Russia started when I was 7 years old (now 32) when I seen how they played hockey.
Compared to the US and Canadian players they played with such skill so growing up all my favourite players were Russian.
I've been lucky enough to see a number of KHL games and to this day it's still fave favourite sport. So it's funny that 25 years later I met a Russian woman (in Iceland)
Mathias
Posted 2019-02-26 10:03 AM (#117328 - in reply to #53148)
Subject: RE: Looking for English-speaking friends
New User

Hi! I'm Maya and I'm going to go to Russia to study the Russian language. Now I study italian in Italy and in summer I relocate to Russia so if you guys wanna hang out and practise your English, let me know
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)