Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice - Anton Chekhov
- (Added by: Chris)

Affidavit
Moderators: nickomsk, Chris, TonyH, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> UK visasMessage format

Grunt1984
Posted 2019-06-27 5:00 PM (#120633)
Subject: Affidavit
New User

I understand a affidavit of my martial status is required to show I�m not already married for my fianc� to apply for a bride visa to get married in England? A local solicitor has said he can do one but needs some advice on the wording of the affidavit? Also does anyone have any advice on any other ways of martial status affirmation? Or any advice to help me ?
Mel
Posted 2019-06-28 5:51 PM (#120635 - in reply to #120633)
Subject: RE: Affidavit

Expert

Grunt1984 - 2019-06-27 10:00 PM I understand a affidavit of my martial status is required to show I�m not already married for my fianc� to apply for a bride visa to get married in England? A local solicitor has said he can do one but needs some advice on the wording of the affidavit? Also does anyone have any advice on any other ways of martial status affirmation? Or any advice to help me ?

Hi,
As far as I am aware, you need a Certificate of No Impediment from your local registry office, this will show legally if you are married or not, i.e. free to marry/re-marry.
Never heard of any affidavit being needed for a visa to marry in the UK..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)