Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.--Seneca
- (Added by: tea42)

UK student visa
Moderators: nickomsk, Chris, TonyH, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> UK visasMessage format

imtraveler
Posted 2019-08-02 9:52 AM (#120893)
Subject: UK student visa
New User

Hi all,

I am writing here as I find myself in a strange situation.
I am an active UK university student, already previously had a tier 4 student visa and have completed 2 years of study in the UK.
Last year I had paused my studies to go home and help my parents with work. Now I want to reapply for the student visa.

The problem is, I initially applied in the U.A.E where I had residence visa. Now I am on a tourist so the only way to apply is from Russia.
I have a Russian passport and my parents have an apartment there, but other than that, I have not visited in many years.

If I book an appointment in one of the Russian visa application centers, do they require a Russian bank statement?
I plan on applying with my personal UK bank statement for proof of funds and I am not sure if this is possible.

Also, does anyone know if an internal Russian passport is required for the application? I will be going back to Russia soon to renew it so it may not be available to me.

Regards,

Ivan
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)