Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The relationship between a Russian and a bottle of vodka is almost mystical - Richard Owen
- (Added by: Administrator)

What is the best itinerary for Goa for 3 days?
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> Find a travel partnerMessage format

jessicalima
Posted 2019-09-17 1:15 PM (#121374)
Subject: What is the best itinerary for Goa for 3 days?
New User

Three days are enough to explore the best of Goa. Before you book a Goa tour package, below, take a look at the itinerary which narrates your 3 days activities in Goa.

Day 01:- Arrive Goa

The day one will start with a pick from the airport in Goa. From there get transferred in a private air-conditioned car and proceed to your pre-book hotel. After check-in formalities utilize the rest of the day exploring the surroundings of the hotel on your own. Overnight
stay would be provided at the hotel.

Day 02: Goa City Tour

On the next day after morning breakfast at the hotel, you can proceed for a trip to North Goa. You have a whole day for a Goa City tour. Start with a visit to Churches of Old Goa such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Relish the breathtaking view of Panjim city,
Altinho, and Dona Paula, which is hard to miss. An overnight stay will be provided at the hotel.

Day 03: Goa Departure

Once done with the stomach full of healthy breakfast, head towards the airport in Goa where you can board your flight for your destination.
Mathias
Posted 2019-10-07 10:48 AM (#121524 - in reply to #121374)
Subject: Re: What is the best itinerary for Goa for 3 days?

Hi, I'd also like to share my experience with exotic countries! I was in Peru a couple of months ago and was lucky to visit the best ayahuasca resort there. What can I say - I liked it so much, I felt like I was on another planet! Good healthcare and activities, recommend it if you're interested in Peru!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)