Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You only know me as you see me, not as I actually am (Kant - paraphrase)
- (Added by: Chris)

River Cruises in Russia
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> Practicalities and adviceMessage format

Travelexpert
Posted 2019-11-13 2:31 PM (#124208)
Subject: River Cruises in Russia
New User

Hello there!
I'm flying to Moscow from Toronto in 2 weeks and want to spend my pleasure actively. I've been to Russia for 2 times before and I used to visit the main museums and other popular attractions. For sure it's not possible to visit everything during the one trip but I'd like to get some suggestions from you om some activities. I partner of mine has offered to go to St. Petersburg by train and take a river cruise. I've never tried it before and will be thankful to get some insights and tips on how, when and where to try it.
Thanks!
Gleb
Posted 2019-11-13 3:01 PM (#124209 - in reply to #124208)
Subject: RE: River Cruises in Russia
New User

Hey!
I'd tell you could go wrong with your idea. I used to experience river cruise last year during the corporate event in my company. For sure it's difficult to compare with some Scandinavian cruises if you want what I'm talking about but it does worth to try and relax enjoying Russian nature drinking a glass of vine on a riverboat. If I remember correctly we used this river cruising Russia service. May it will help you to plan your journey.

Edited by Gleb 2019-11-13 3:07 PM
Travelexpert
Posted 2019-11-13 3:23 PM (#124210 - in reply to #124208)
Subject: Re: River Cruises in Russia
New User

Hello Gleb.
I think it's a great idea to celebrate something with your team this way because some classic restaurants get me bored.
Thank you for your reply and suggestion. Will be checking the information, let's keep in touch.
Cheers!
Mel
Posted 2019-11-14 7:11 PM (#124217 - in reply to #124210)
Subject: Re: River Cruises in Russia

Expert

Travelexpert - 2019-11-13 8:23 PM Hello Gleb. I think it's a great idea to celebrate something with your team this way because some classic restaurants get me bored. Thank you for your reply and suggestion. Will be checking the information, let's keep in touch. Cheers!

A visit to St P's will not be complete without a couple of days spent at the Hermitage Museum IMHO..

HTH
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)