Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Russian Communism is the illegitimate child of Karl Marx and Catherine the Great - Clemente Attlee
- (Added by: Chris)

Cheep Transportation From Helsinki St. Petersburg
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> Accomodation, trains, planes and automobilesMessage format

Fill
Posted 2019-11-14 11:25 AM (#124213)
Subject: Cheep Transportation From Helsinki St. Petersburg
New User

Hello, gues!

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name's Fill. At the moment I'm getting my master degree in Helsinki.
Besides the monotonous process of studying, I'm used to traveling a lot all over Europe. Currently, I'm planning a trip to Russia. At first, I was thinking of a trip to Moscow but after seeing a couple of pictures of St. Petersburg suddenly changed my opinion about that and I believe I just can't go wrong.
Would you be so kind to advise the most optimal by price-comfort-speed mean of transport and some service to find tickets?
Best regards!
Valentina
Posted 2019-11-14 11:41 AM (#124214 - in reply to #124213)
Subject: RE: Cheep Transportation From Helsinki St. Petersburg
New User

What's Up, Fill
No doubt you couldn't go wrong with your choice to travel to St. Petersburg. I would recommend you to visit Peterhof, Hermitage and winter Palace firstly. Speaking about transportation there are a few ways possible, including bus, train, and flight. According to your requests, It's obviously better to take a train as its fast, comfortable and not so expensive as the flights. I'm used to traveling to Helsinky at least once a month by train as it's a popular route for Russian tourists. You may find all the information about Helsinki Finland to St. Petersburg Russia route on pined resource as I personally used it before.
Additionally, you may check the details of the route here https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189896-i442-k3808231-Cheapest...
Have a nice trip!
Valentina
Posted 2019-11-14 11:45 AM (#124215 - in reply to #124213)
Subject: Re: Cheep Transportation From Helsinki St. Petersburg
New User

Fill, It Would be interesting to know whether it's difficult to enter the university in Helsinki for Russian students. Let me know, please if you have some information about that. Thanks.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)