Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You cannot ride two horses with one ass - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Repatriation - Sort Of
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything else -> General discussionMessage format

Grahamski
Posted 2020-05-25 1:22 PM (#125013)
Subject: Repatriation - Sort Of
Regular

Hi,
Just found out through very helpful RR representative that I can travel to Moscow as the spouse of a Russian national, as long as I have valid visa, marriage certificate (original) and I am met at the airport by my spouse. But you guessed it no official flights . Is anyone aware of any flights from anywhere including how to find out about possible repatriation flights? Not seen Mrs. H-M for 4 months now!
Thanks in anticipation.
Grahamski.
Mel
Posted 2020-05-25 6:14 PM (#125021 - in reply to #125013)
Subject: RE: Repatriation - Sort Of

Expert

Grahamski - 2020-05-25 6:22 PM Hi, Just found out through very helpful RR representative that I can travel to Moscow as the spouse of a Russian national, as long as I have valid visa, marriage certificate (original) and I am met at the airport by my spouse. But you guessed it no official flights . Is anyone aware of any flights from anywhere including how to find out about possible repatriation flights? Not seen Mrs. H-M for 4 months now! Thanks in anticipation. Grahamski.

That's correct, however, Russian airspace is totally closed at this time, and the word from a contact in Aeroflot is that it may remain closed until very late June/beginning of July..

Also, should you be able to enter the country at this time, quarantine rules may still apply.

Flights are virtually nil, even post from the UK is taking twice as long to leave Heathrow, Aeroflot apparently fly in/out once every 7/10 days or so bringing the mail with them, but no passengers as I understand..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)