Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Rush slowly. Common Russian Proverb
- (Added by: pjkingham)

Wow it's like the Marie Celeste here! VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH!!!
Moderators: DeaconStreet, nickomsk, TonyH, Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Real Russia -> Practicalities and adviceMessage format

Nina
Posted 2021-07-29 12:34 AM (#125151)
Subject: Wow it's like the Marie Celeste here! VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH!!!
Veteran

This is not my question but my separated/ex/dunno/not living with/Husbands. For the record, I think it's the most amazingly dangerous mistake he has ever done to date. But, he is still my Husband... and I have learned to go with the flow. He wants to see his mother in Volgograd !!!
Here goes...

I am an unvaccinated dual citizen with English and Russian passports. I plan to fly to Russia on 12 August on my Russian passport but my English passport runs out in October. I am unsure because I haven't booked a return flight. What are my options? Any opinions? Thanks in advance.

The above paragraph was not my predicament but his. But he has tunnel vision when it comes to these kinds of issues. I personally think he will go to Russia and stay there to look after his mother... but, hey what do I know. He has 2 passports now so he can get there ok. But if not for him... I need to know what his options are. Thanks, guys. you can send in a private message if you want.
Mel
Posted 2021-08-03 4:31 AM (#125152 - in reply to #125151)
Subject: RE: Wow it's like the Marie Celeste here! VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH!!!

Expert

Nina - 2021-07-29 5:34 AM This is not my question but my separated/ex/dunno/not living with/Husbands. For the record, I think it's the most amazingly dangerous mistake he has ever done to date. But, he is still my Husband... and I have learned to go with the flow. He wants to see his mother in Volgograd !!! Here goes... I am an unvaccinated dual citizen with English and Russian passports. I plan to fly to Russia on 12 August on my Russian passport but my English passport runs out in October. I am unsure because I haven't booked a return flight. What are my options? Any opinions? Thanks in advance. The above paragraph was not my predicament but his. But he has tunnel vision when it comes to these kinds of issues. I personally think he will go to Russia and stay there to look after his mother... but, hey what do I know. He has 2 passports now so he can get there ok. But if not for him... I need to know what his options are. Thanks, guys. you can send in a private message if you want.

Hi Ninusha, long time no hear, hope that you are faring well and staying safe..

R.e. problem, he can visit/stay in Russia, he will need a clean PCR test (max 3days old) on the day of his flight..

He will need to take 2 further tests on arrival at his final destination, the first within 3 days followed by one after the 5th day IIRC, upon having cleared these hurdles, he will be free to roam, if not, then it's 2 weeks self isolation for him..

Passport expiry should also be no problem for him, as if he is stuck in Ru looking after his mother, he can renew his UK one in Moscow...

HTH.. Stay safe.. 

Nina
Posted 2021-08-03 10:44 PM (#125153 - in reply to #125151)
Subject: Re: Wow it's like the Marie Celeste here! VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH!!!
Veteran

Thanks Mel... I personally couldn't give a flying 'you know what' but he gave me covid in January... and if he does go, the longer he stays there, the less stress for me. In fact, if he stays there forever, I won't have as much anxiety as I do. 14 years of selfishness and narcissism can suck all the strength out of a person. I married him for love, not convenience, and a British Passport. Naive huh?
Mel
Posted 2021-08-08 4:50 AM (#125154 - in reply to #125153)
Subject: Re: Wow it's like the Marie Celeste here! VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH!!!

Expert

Nina - 2021-08-04 3:44 AM Thanks Mel... I personally couldn't give a flying 'you know what' but he gave me covid in January... and if he does go, the longer he stays there, the less stress for me. In fact, if he stays there forever, I won't have as much anxiety as I do. 14 years of selfishness and narcissism can suck all the strength out of a person. I married him for love, not convenience, and a British Passport. Naive huh?

May be a good idea to have him agree to a divorce and sign everything before he leaves...

That is of course if you do not/will not take him back oneday...

Btw, Volgograd is now shut down for the month, everything supposed to be closed except essentials.. 

pm me you email if you wish.. 

Stay strong, stay healthy.. 

Nina
Posted 2021-08-09 1:11 AM (#125155 - in reply to #125154)
Veteran

Volgograd is now shut down for the month, everything is supposed to be closed except essentials???
Hi Mel... I know long time no write rubbish. Been really down... but trying to snap myself out of it! Yes the bloody powers-that-be have been bull-shirting the numbers, so they now have a bronze medal. Now they're regretting it because f'kin Pukin took off his shirt and said it is a good idea. Thank you for being you... I'm on facebook don't forget xxx
Mel
Posted 2021-08-10 3:34 PM (#125156 - in reply to #125155)

Expert

Ninusha honey, I binned FB many months back, I don't agree with their policies, Whatsapp, Instagram and IM followed very quickly, within minutes you may say..

Now only on Viber and Telegram...

Get yourself together honey, look after No 1, and stay healthy...

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)