Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If you were born lucky, even your rooster will lay eggs - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

I am Spartacus! Are you really Olga?
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Russian Relationships -> Scams and suspicionsMessage format

6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:13 AM (#59966 - in reply to #59851)
Subject: Re: I am Spartacus! Are you really Olga?

So I deploy silent treatment, Email 4

Hi Doc
brrrrrr...... I have very much frozen in the morning when went for work. With my city very cold. Already on November, 26th. The winter has begun?? I hope, in your city today good weather?
I haven't received your letter. You have received my letter yesterday?
I wait your message.
123456789 kisses :-)

Ok ok, I could resist getting a Game of Thrones reference in!

Olga

Winter is definitely coming.

Manchester is cold and wet usually, but can brighten up sometimes in the spring and summer.

Having dinner with an old friend tonight, then hopefully an early night

Doc

Edited by 6Spartacus9 2013-12-14 11:15 AM
6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:18 AM (#59967 - in reply to #59851)

So she pushes on to preset email 5:

Tic Toc Tic Toc Doc,
How are you? I hope that well?

i have been at work, and i didn't have enough time to answer you. I write you letters from my workplace. To us forbid to use the Internet, for personal correspondence. Therefore I cannot use msn, and write letters very often. And unfortunately, I don't have possibility to write to you from the home. I have home computer, but in my house there is no Internet. I have the Internet only on work.

waste time????? I am surprised by your words.
You think, that the big distance between us - a problem for our relations mmmmmmmmmmmm...... I so do not think. Now 21 centuries. And Distance not a problem. You perfectly understand it. If we unexpectedly have feelings, we will not have any problem to meet.
Only mountains never meet.

I hope, you had the tasty dinner, with your friend????????
I hope that after you see my mail, to you becomes better and warmer on a soul.
I so speak, because so occurs to me when I receive from you the message, to me becomes very warm on heart because I know that you think of me. Now I do not worry. I feel pleasure when I find your letter in the computer. I have removed my profile from a dating site. I have stopped to get acquainted with other men. Now I correspond only with you Masud. It will be interesting to me to spend my holiday, together with you.

doc, I never spoke to you about my life. I was married only 1 time. My husband has died in 2011, a blood clot in heart. We lived together 6 years, but at us never was children. My husband often drank alcohol and could not have children. But we loved each other. After his death, at me never was men. But now I am ready to serious relations. To me only 35 years. And I hope that I will soon meet the man of the dream. There can be it you? :-)
Russian men not so polite. Very many abuse alcohol, and often beat the wives. Therefore I not to search for serious relations in my city.

I spoke to you about my sister? To her of 39 years. She has married for the citizen of Finland. They have got acquainted on the Internet. And he has arrived to Russia. And they have got married. But Ville (ville this name, the husband of my sister) not to be pleasant life in Russia. And soon they will move to Finland, to live and work, in house Ville. I am happy for them. Probably I too will meet my love on the Internet??
I go to the days off to the sister, on a visit or we go to shops (Shopping). Still we like to walk in cafe and cinema. To me of boringly house in loneliness. Still, sometimes my sister herself comes to me. You can see her in a photo. You liked photos? My sister Anna - my best friend. She works in school. She the teacher of the Literature.
I still told to nobody about you. How you think, I need to tell to the sister, what I correspond with the foreigner? I would like to make it.

You want to be friends? Only friends? Anything more?
By the way, I have forgotten to ask, I am pleasant to you in the photos, you like my appearance??? I want to be pleasant to you.

I will wait your answer.
Friendly kiss for you Doc

6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:23 AM (#59968 - in reply to #59851)

So....maybe after the first kiss from Olga I broke my rules of silence:

So ms naive!

My friend cancelled dinner at the last minute.

I've not seen her in a few months, so we just wanted to catch up.

So...I had an early night. Slept 12 hours. Late start today. I have a 4 hour meeting....very important for my business from 11am. People coming up from Kent.

You are very naughty using the work internet for personal use. I am sure you would be very good at pleasing me too!!!!

BUT, You are also clearly not listening!!!!!

Yes, you are very beautiful, and I said before, attraction is very important, but more important is chemistry and compatibility.

Please.... Don't stop dating or looking on account of me.

My offer to be friends is genuine, but I can offer you nothing more at this time!

I am very flattered that you look forward to my emails, it's exciting meeting new, interesting people who are interested in you.

Do speak to your sister, she will give you good advice.

I cannot stop you visiting the uk if that is your plan. I can even show you some places and meet as friends for dinner.

....but at the moment...we are strangers across 3000 miles!

I have to be the realist if you are being the dreamer.

Above all, I want to be honest and up front with you...I hope you respect that.

Doc xxx

So.... My response allows Olga to send set email 6

Hello my friend Doc

It is very pleasant to me to receive your letter. Each time when I check a mail box, I find from you the answer.
It so is pleasant that you do not save time and answer me. To me it is very pleasant that you read my letters and my life is interesting to you.

You woman friend couldn't come on dinner? ?
Possibly I too should be is jealous now? mmmmm. I start to be jealous.))))
What at you today mood? I hope, what all is good?
Today I left on walk. In my city good weather, and I have gone to city
park. I very much like to walk on city streets. Because here it is very beautiful.....
My city Mirny is located in the north of Russia. In the winter here it is very cold, the temperature can be -40C. But summer very solar and warm. Mirny it is located in 700 km from Moscow. Moscow - the closest international airport.
Near to my city there is a single Russian cosmodrome. Sometimes at night I see in a window as the rocket flies up. When I was the child, I very much was afraid. But now I have got used to it. When the rocket flies up, I to think of desire. It is a good sign. And my desires often come true

You know how to cook? You love what food? You prefer what cuisine? Whether you tried Russian food?
It seems to me, what each man wants, that his wife was able is tasty to cook food, I am right? I can please you, I very well know how to cook food. Also I know recipes of dishes of the various countries.
I very much like food of other people because it is unusual. I like the Japanese and Italian food. In my city there is a restaurant of the Japanese food.
I want to cook something for you, I like to brag of the culinary abilities. lol.

do you want to speak by phone? I want to hear your voice.
Lets we won't hurry up. Lets we will speak by phone in a 5-6 days. ok?
you will sure in me more and i will sure
i think, now we should continue correspondence.
My dear doc,....... oh...... I hope you don't mind me calling you "my dear"
I will finish this letter, but I with impatience will wait from you for the answer to my letter!!!
Kiss from Olga!!!!
P.S. I send to you a map of my city

Pretty convincing huh? So I decide to persevere with the game, impatiently waiting for the money email

Edited by 6Spartacus9 2013-12-14 11:27 AM
6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:29 AM (#59969 - in reply to #59851)

Email 7 look familiar AJ?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Doc!
Today I will write the short letter. Now I have a lot of work. Therefore my letter will not be long. But I will wait your big romantic letter.
Tomorrow I will write you longer letter.

You speak about facebook? It is a pity, but I have no facebook. It is my first experience in the Internet. And I have only email, to begin with.
Ohhh.... I never told to you about my work. It is very interesting to possibly you? ok. My profession - the children's psychologist. In my city there is a children's home. 103 children. I the unique professional children's psychologist, in my city. Therefore I always have a lot of work. I have day and a night shift. I often should work at night. In children's home there should be someone to look after children.
I go for work at 09:00. If I have a night shift I go for work in the evening. I have no constant schedule of work. Therefore I write you letters at various times. You have already noticed it?
I have 1-2 days off, in a week. But I should work on Saturday and Sunday.
I have personal office and the computer. But I have the right to use the computer only for work. Therefore I can write only 1-2 letters in day. I have no Internet, in my house. And in my city is not present cyber cafe. I live in a small city......

I love my work. It is very simple work, but it takes away a lot of time. Also I have 1 holiday in a year. I will soon have holiday. I will travel. I think, we can meet during my holiday......... All is possible....)))))))) Holiday in Russia - 4 weeks. It is very inconvenient. 2 holidays in a year - are more convenient. In your country holiday of 2 weeks?
I spoke with my chief, about it. But he cannot change holiday date. It is impossible. I cannot transfer holiday for other time. Therefore you should know that I will not have other holiday. And if we want to meet, we should make it in 2-3 weeks. We have no other choice. But now we should not speak about it. We should not plan our meeting now. I should be convinced of my feelings. I think, you agree with me. We can discuss it next week.

You think, what your mum - best cook???? ok. I am assured of it. I will be glad to go to your mum for the supper.))
Now I finish my letter. I should go to children. Today I should accept 8 children to legalise papers about adoption. These documents will be necessary tomorrow morning. ohhhhhh. I hope that I not to faint, from a work overabundance. ))))))))
I hope that you have not been tired by my story.
Tomorrow I will search for your big romantic letter.
Olga.
P.S. Thanks for your interesting photos today. I long looked at the moon photo. I have found the answer: the moon on the moon!!! I'm right?
6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:32 AM (#59970 - in reply to #59851)

Email8

My deeeeeeeaaaarrrr Doc

I so am glad that I see your letter
I am glad that you like my letters.
In this time, which we correspond, you are valid me became very close, I can speak with you on any themes and about what not doubt.
I hope that you also openly concern me.

Yesterday to me there have on a visit arrived parents. I spoke about it yesterday. I was glad that they have decided to arrive to me because I wanted to tell him about you.
I spoke with the mum about you, our conversation lasted long. My mum very much protects me and is afraid for me. She does not want, that I have got to a bad situation.
I have explained to the mum about you. I have told that you the good person. I have told that you as well as I, dream of creation of a strong family. I have told that you too want, that you had a loving wife. I have told to her, that probably we will meet, during my holiday.
My mum has told that we should discuss all details if we really want to meet sometime. And if I have decided to spend holiday with you we should discuss all details.. She trusts my choice.
I hope that you will not become angry about me that I spoke about you with the mum. But I think that she should know that I have a man who very much is pleasant to me.
I send you a photo of the parents. They very good and decent people. I very much respect them and I love.
Today, they will spend the night at my apartment , therefore we will make a supper together with mum, I very much like to make a supper together with the mum because she always learns me correctly and is tasty to cook food.
It she has taught me to everything that I know how to cook.

You poker player? wooooow. Possibly it is very interesting. I wish your of good luck in Bolton
I very much would like to spend with you all free time because you very much very much are pleasant to me, I hope that I can soon find from you the next warm letter.
I want, that our novel on the Internet has turned to something more.
I will wait from you for the answer.
By the way, my mum has communicated you "hello", I hope that for you it will be pleasant Do not faint. lol.
Big Kiss
P.S. I send you photos:
1 - my parents and their dog Dingo (dingo has died 2 years ago)
2 - I and my aunt from Arkhangelsk
3 - I and my sister in bowling

6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:35 AM (#59971 - in reply to #59851)

Email 9: how many guys fall for this again?????

Mmmmmmmmmmm.. Doc, I so am glad to receive again from you the letter.
When I read your letters, and I write to you to the answer, I have an impression that you nearby and I feel you, your heat which you give me.
And you know, I already start to grieve without your letters but when I receive the next answer from you, at me the mood at once improves, it so is fine.
Masud, it is interesting to me, what feelings at you when you read my letters?

oh. Excuse. Sometimes I don't answer your questions? You don't become angry about me about it. Possibly you are dissatisfied with me? Write all your questions. I with pleasure will answer all your questions.

You speak about Asian man? In Russia never was racism. I know your religion. In Russia there is no religious hostility. You shouldn't worry about it.
This night you can approach to a window? You can look at the moon? I too will approach to a window, and I will look at the moon. And our sights will be crossed. It is very romantic. You knew, what I very romantic woman? So, today our first appointment on the moon. lol. Do not forget about it.

You would like to be with me now?
I hurry events???? No. It simply dreams......... But I am assured, soon our dreams will come true
You really very much are pleasant to me, it is pleasant to me to communicate with you, it is pleasant to me to know that you think of me.

Doc, I wish to hear your voice. I think, we should exchange phones.
+7 902-623-52-18 - my phone number. But I do not know, you should specify what international code. I never accepted calls from other countries. My sister tried to call me from Finland, last year. But she could not phone. I do not know the reason. Probably my telephone operator does not accept calls from other countries? At me local telecommunication.
If you cannot call me, I will call you tomorrow from the payphone.

My dear, I should finish the letter, but I promise that I will answer your letter as soon as possible.
Now I should leave. I want to come into shop to buy products. In the evening, on my kitchen there will be a culinary duel. My mum will cook fish, and I will cook an apple pie.

You have sent me links on the Internet. I should look at it? You haven't written your comments. ( thought she might rail me on Awop!!!!)
I with impatience will wait for your answer.
Kiss for you, Doc
P.S. Do not forget to write your mobile phone number, in the following letter.
P.S. Today you were a success in poker?

Email9.... Now the kisses start to get to very large quantities

Hello Doc
How are you? You well slept?
Today there was an awful morning. Today my house had the snow cleaning. I live the many-storeyed house. It is one house, and set of apartments. On the ground floor: shop and a dry-cleaner. In a court yard a children's playground. Someone has decided make snow cleaning in 06:00am!! They are mad people!! Why they do not allow to sleep to usual people??!! I do not become angry about them, it is their work. But in the morning I could not fall asleep, as the snowblower constantly hooted. ZZZ-ZZZ-ZZZ. Unsuccessful morning.

Internet cafe???? In my city we have no Internet cafe. My city very small.
But why you haven't written your phone number? You have forgotten? I very much want to call you, and to hear your voice. Please write your number of the mobile phone.

Doc, we are familiar with each other not enough time, but I have such impression that I know you all my life. Yes, it is truth! I do not know why it occurs.
I am glad that I can tell you the my thoughts. I am glad that I can open to you all my feelings, my secrets.
To me it is pleasant that you also are opened for me, and also say everything that think and feel to me.
You know, I understand that the love often brings a pain, grief. The love can sometimes spoil all life. But it not about us . But the love can sometimes restore the person to life. And I want, that our love was the purest, the most sincere on light. I want, that it there was a beautiful love story which has never ended.

It is a pity that you had only 36 place. But 36 from 400 is very good result.
Sometimes I think that it only a dream. There can be you to me only have dreamt!! If it is a dream, I never want to wake up. I am afraid that I will soon wake up and never more about you I will hear!! I am afraid to lose you. I hope, that always you will be with me. I want that you to me have promised it.
I hope that you will quickly receive this letter. I want, that you felt all my heat which I have enclosed in this letter.

1000000 kisses!
Yours Olga! Yours for ever.

Edited by 6Spartacus9 2013-12-14 11:39 AM
6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:42 AM (#59972 - in reply to #59851)

Pretty convincing format as we get to email 10

Hello there my DEAR
Today my colleagues on work have paid me a compliment They say that I became cheerful, beautiful and happy.
Yees! It is truth.
I hope you understand me i really really really really really really really really really really really really like you.
Earlier, before acquaintance to you, almost always I had a bad mood. I did not rejoice to new day. Boring, sad days. So was every day, nothing foretold changes. But after our acquaintance all has changed.
Name in exchange for you number?!! It is very amusing. ok ok ok:
My full name: Olga Mertvischewa
nicknames??? no, I never had nicknames. My friends name me Olga.
Now for me every day - a holiday. Today I have woken up with excellent mood. I have taken a shower and have gone for work. I very much hurried up, because knew that you have written to me. And I wanted to read your letter faster.
doc, every day I remember that between us of thousand kilometres. To me it becomes sad. Why we so far apart????? Why now you not with me???!!

You know, in this time, as we are familiar with you, I became much happier. Even my cat Simba has felt that I became very cheerful. To me 35 years, but I feel, as if to me again 20 years. To me it was very pleasant, I notice that much has exchanged in my life. Life in my city very difficult, but for me now all has changed.
In my life there was you and there was a hope that I have found the ideal man, this man you. You have turned my life upside down. In my life there was a hope of creation of a strong family!!!!
I hope that you will positively concern to that I have written to you!

My time comes to an end. I should continue work. But you should know, that I will work and think of you.
But I with impatience will wait from you for the answer.
Today I send photos of my friends.
I kiss you my darling Doc

Even her scrawny pussy notices the Doc!

Email11

Xxxxxxx My darling Doc,,,,,,,,,,,,, what mood at you today? I hope that very good.
Because at me today fine mood and I will try to share it with you
You know I long did not know about what to write to you. I wanted to write you much but when has started to write, all words have taken off at me from a head. You often dream me, all my thoughts only about you.

Today you again haven't written your phone number. You promised to make it in the previous letter. You have forgotten?
It to be pleasant to you Evanescence? oh. I too sometimes listen to this music. But it is sad and vigorous music simultaneously.
Last night, when I have come home I have made all domesticities and have taken a shower.
When I went to bed, I very long could not fall asleep. I long watched TV, but the dream and has not come. You know why I could not fall asleep. I thought of us.
In last letters I spoke to you much, about the feelings and I am glad that you accept me.

In the first letter I said you that soon my holiday, and I want to travel.
I do not want to be meticulous. I understand that we are familiar only 2 weeks. And I do not want to cause you inconvenience. You should not think that I want to run away from Russia. You should not think that I need Citizenship of your country. I feel very awkwardly. Possibly you think, what I want to leave Russia, and I search for any accessible way??? No, it is a lie. To be pleasant to me life in Russia. But the family is necessary to me. I cannot find the worthy man in Russia. Tell to me, what you think about it? I do not want, that you thought that I communicate with you only because of your country. Do you really liked me. And I constantly think of you. It not love. But when we will meet, we will have a love, I feel it. Therefore I have decided that I want to spend my holiday with you. I do not need citizenship your country. Expensive gifts are not necessary to me, the rich husband is not necessary to me!! The husband who will love me is necessary to me. And if you understand it, I want to meet you. I am ready to be with you of 2 weeks. . I hope, you will be glad to it. We should check up our feelings
This travel has been planned in advance. I have the good salary, and a holiday money. . And holiday money will be enough to pay air tickets and all additional expenses. I have already thought of it, and I will not have any problems.

I travel a little. I was only in Ukraine and UK, 7 years ago. And my international passport already has ended.. I need to receive a lot of information to make travel to your country.
Tomorrow I will have a day off and I go in travel agency to learn that it is necessary to arrive to you.
I know that documents are necessary, but I do not know what inquiries it is necessary to collect, therefore tomorrow I learn all and I will start to be engaged in it.

Thanks for photos of your family and your friends.
I will wait from you the letter. Only mountains never meet, do not forget!
P.S. Today I send you my photo December 2012.

So.....she don't want money.....just lurve!!!! So I give in and send her my number.... Who wudda thought I was so hard to get eh?????

Olga's very next email was about her sleepless nights thinking about her dead husband... Then came the surprise 450 euro 'problem' when I then posted here. You still feel sorry for her /him?

Edited by 6Spartacus9 2013-12-14 11:49 AM
6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 11:56 AM (#59973 - in reply to #59851)

So....one of the many reasons for me starting this thread. Apart from flexing my comic writing skills, was to give a warning to all you vulnerable guys out there, 'the world is brutal, cruel and dark' ( Rome is the light )

Please read this link:

http://www.russian-dating-scams.com/scams/first_things_to_know.htm

Olga's emails pretty much follow the hustle format in the above link

No email yet giving me her real work and home address....surely she/he has clicked that I have turned from a posh Doc to Borat in 15 emails????
6Spartacus9
Posted 2013-12-14 1:07 PM (#59974 - in reply to #59851)

endgame....checkmate

Hello my dear Spartacacus Doc,
Thanks for your letter.
Today I have good mood.
You look news on TV? Today I looked on TV "Russian news". Russian president Vladimir Putin has told that free education will be fast in Russia. Schools, universities, technical schools, institutes... All it will be free. It is very good news to my firm and to all country. I work with children, which 7-18 years. We have 103 children. And these children should have good education. My employer should pay training of children. But now the school will be absolutely free. It means that my firm shouldn't spend money for school. And my chief can buy for children the new toys, new furniture in the children's home, new computers. It is possible to improve baby food, and to buy more expensive clothes.
I love my work. And I use the best efforts, that children were happy. And now their life will be more the best.
I work as the children's psychologist some years. I have the diploma of the international level. I have licences level "PRO". I can work in any country of the world. In 2012 to my city there came the professor from the Swiss institute. He offered me good work and the big salary. But I have refused. I had no friends in Switzerland. Therefore I haven't gone to this country. I think, I won't have problems with work, in any country.
Probably you will want, that I lived and worked in your country?
When we will meet, we will discuss it in more details. Now we shouldn't speak about it. We should meet and check up our feelings. And after that we will think, about our future.
Friday 13th - Unlucky??? Why? I never heard about this superstition. Yesterday I had good day. And today I too have good day. I think that you shouldn't worry about it.
You speak about news, from embassy. Why they ask you these questions? I don't understand. Why you can't go in Mirny?
I can send to you the copy of the Russian passport. And you will be convinced that my city - Mirny.
I to give you the correct address. I confirm it. I am surprised that to give embassy to you the wrong information.
Now I finish my letter.
I will wait your answer.
I embrace you.
Yours Olga.

So I have just sent an email titled 'I am Spartacus, are you really Olga?'

So,

If you are really love your work and want to help children, and believe strongly in free education, you must first stop lying. The game was afoot after your very first email my dear, the rest was elementary!

We are lucky in the Uk, no I should say we are very privileged, to have free education. I was 6 years old coming to the Uk from one of the poorest countries on this planet. I owe the uk so much, in particular giving me the opportunity to learn and grow and be the best person I can be. I am pleased that through my work, I have returned that favour many times.

If you care so much, you should stop trying to lie, cheat and defraud innocent and vulnerable men in Europe with your silly emails professing love to complete strangers with whom you have never met.

I could maybe should report you to the Russian police, track your internet IP address, contact your chief at work...but, I think shaming you is the best for you my 'darling'.

I initially thought you were actually a man, taking on the identity of a poor ex girlfriend, trying to get euros from gullible lonely European men with stories of dead husbands, undying love, tasty cooking and promises of millions of kisses and false hopes of flying out yo different cities to meet different men... How can you visit me and also visit AJ from York at the same time?

The more I read your emails, the more I can see that there is a little bit of your true personality coming out. Your voice on the telephone did no way match your beauty. Beauty is not the only thing I seek. Your stupid photoshopped message of love have my friends much amusement. Do you really have two left hands Olga... If that is indeed your real name. Look again at the photo!

You will be disappointed to know that I have shared our letters of love to all my friends on Facebook, and also to the real Russia website. Hundreds have read your letters, more will read them in the future.

You are famous now my juicy cantaloupe! Just type in Google.com

' Olga Mirny and Spartacus'

Sadly I will not be getting the Russian visa, the episode with an innocent goat is sadly forever on my record. And why would I leave my friends and family to meet a complete stranger who I have never met or seen face to face, and spoken to once, over Christmas holidays???? Is my time so worthless?

I will give you a final bit of advice. Don't try to be too smart, there is always someone who can/will outsmart you......

Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement

Delete your photos and prepared emails. Try and live an honest living, and stop lying!

Doc .... No more kisses for Olga

I hope you enjoyed the thread. Back to my private life now! :-)

Edited by 6Spartacus9 2013-12-14 1:12 PM
Mel
Posted 2013-12-14 1:18 PM (#59975 - in reply to #59973)

Expert

6Spartacus9 - 2013-12-14 4:56 PM So....one of the many reasons for me starting this thread. Apart from flexing my comic writing skills, was to give a warning to all you vulnerable guys out there, 'the world is brutal, cruel and dark' ( Rome is the light ) Please read this link: http://www.russian-dating-scams.com/scams/first_things_to_know.htm Olga's emails pretty much follow the hustle format in the above link No email yet giving me her real work and home address....surely she/he has clicked that I have turned from a posh Doc to Borat in 15 emails????

The phone no she gave you is not a no from where she says she is...

Its a tele2 mobile no and its from Krasnoyarsk krie, which is a loooooooong way away..

But haveing said that, she could still have the no but be constantly on roaming charges, but I doubt it, as they are very expensive....

You could always tell her that you have applied for a visa for russia to visit her, but the Russian consulate want a copy of the photo/data page of her Internal passport as evidence of who you are visiting before they will issue a visa to you..

That should bring some nifty artwork out into the open..

DeaconStreet
Posted 2013-12-14 5:49 PM (#59982 - in reply to #59973)

Expert

6Spartacus9 - 2013-12-14 11:56 AM

Apart from flexing my comic writing skills, was to give a warning to all you vulnerable guys out there

it may have escaped our learned friend, that the majority of us on RR are happily married to our Russian wives, or are in strengthening relationships that will no doubt end in marriage and ultimate settlement in the UK. been there, got the T-shirt et al. the comic book stuff and amateur theatrics? what to make of it? too much free time I fancy..

sounds to me like someone was looking for a fight and achieved nothing; ugly business, full of scammers, armchair romantics and caped crusaders - all spinning deceit and wasting their lives.
6Spartacus8
Posted 2013-12-22 5:06 PM (#60035 - in reply to #59851)

Nice reading that 6Spartacus9!

I just knew I was right about this stupid individual and someone else saw fit to give this pillock some of their own medicine and wind them up!

Nice one!
Sorbus
Posted 2014-03-13 9:46 PM (#61105 - in reply to #60035)
New User

No way..... This is the same e-mail rubbish I've been receiving. Glad I found this place after a google of the content. 10/10 and thanks to the original poster. The photos look ultra plausible, family etc....

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 13 March 2014 16:43:43 GMT

Subject: Re:
Tic Toc Tic Toc Neil,
How are you? I hope that well?

i have been at work, and i didn't have enough time to answer you. I write you letters from my workplace. To us forbid to use the Internet, for personal correspondence. Therefore I cannot use msn, and write letters very often. And unfortunately, I don't have possibility to write to you from the home. I have home computer, but in my house there is no Internet. I have the Internet only on work.

You ask about my growth? ok. 1m. 68sm. My weight 57kg
Thanks for photo Henry. He very amusing. It is a pity that I never had children.
I hope that after you see my mail, to you becomes better and warmer on a soul.
I so speak, because so occurs to me when I receive from you the message, to me becomes very warm on heart because I know that you think of me. Now I do not worry. I feel pleasure when I find your letter in the computer. I have removed my profile from a dating site. I have stopped to get acquainted with other men. Now I correspond only with you Neil. It will be interesting to me to spend my holiday, together with you.

You ask about my name? ok. My full name - Mariya Ryanzaeva. But friends and parents name me Mary.
You ask date of my birth? ok. I was born on 10 November 1978. Why you have asked about it? You want to make to me SURPRISE? lol.
Neil, I never spoke to you about my life. I was married only 1 time. My husband has died in 2011, a blood clot in heart. We lived together 6 years, but at us never was children. My husband often drank alcohol and could not have children. But we loved each other. After his death, at me never was men. But now I am ready to serious relations. To me only 35 years. And I hope that I will soon meet the man of the dream. There can be it you? :-)
Russian men not so polite. Very many abuse alcohol, and often beat the wives. Therefore I not to search for serious relations in my city.

mmmmm. Thanks for photos. I will be glad, if you send new photos every day......
I spoke to you about my sister? To her of 39 years. She has married for the citizen of Finland. They have got acquainted on the Internet. And he has arrived to Russia. And they have got married. But Ville (ville this name, the husband of my sister) not to be pleasant life in Russia. And soon they will move to Finland, to live and work, in house Ville. I am happy for them. Probably I too will meet my love on the Internet??
I go to the days off to the sister, on a visit or we go to shops (Shopping). Still we like to walk in cafe and cinema. To me of boringly house in loneliness. Still, sometimes my sister herself comes to me. You can see her in a photo. Today I send you photos my sister, and my friends. You liked photos? My sister Anna - my best friend. She works in school. She the teacher of the Literature.
I still told to nobody about you. How you think, I need to tell to the sister, what I correspond with the foreigner? I would like to make it.

By the way, I have forgotten to ask, I am pleasant to you in the photos, you like my appearance??? I want to be pleasant to you.

I will wait your answer.
Friendly kiss for you Neil

Sorbus
Posted 2014-03-13 10:00 PM (#61106 - in reply to #59851)
New User

Mariya Ryanzaeva

Not sure if you mods will let me post the name the scammer is using the moment. If not, feel free to delete....
DeaconStreet
Posted 2014-03-13 11:22 PM (#61107 - in reply to #61106)

Expert

wrong forum matey, we're all happily connected to REAL flesh and blood.

as for people telling porkies - there's not an armchair romantic, sex tourist or caped crusader amongst us.

tara..
CDG
Posted 2014-03-15 7:13 PM (#61124 - in reply to #59851)
Expert

Why do they always write war and peace emails?

Surely that is the give away. Any normal human being sometimes write 1 line, 2 lines or maybe 3 lines if they are feeling energetic!
y-ola
Posted 2014-04-14 9:13 AM (#61428 - in reply to #61124)

Elite Veteran

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1395087004/15
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)