Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Revolution is but thought carried into action - Emma Goldman
- (Added by: Administrator)

Private accommodation doesn't want to register me
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Visa registrationMessage format

belindaarcher
Posted 2014-10-04 7:15 PM (#63176)
Subject: Private accommodation doesn't want to register me

I am going to Moscow in a few days time. I am staying in a private flat that I found on the internet. The owner does NOT want to register me.

I am going from Wednesday to the following Tuesday = total 7 days.

Do I need to be registered?

I am confused because I am not sure what counts as working days (I was told that sometimes Saturday is a working day) and also at one time I thought day of arrival and day of departure did not count in the 7 days business.

So my questions are:
1 Do I need to register
2 If I do need to register what can I do if the owner of the flat doesn't want to play ball?

Many thanks for any help
Rasboinik
Posted 2014-10-04 9:52 PM (#63177 - in reply to #63176)
Subject: RE: Private accommodation doesn't want to register me

Expert

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Regarding the registration issue.
First of all a question, the question is did you obtain your visa through Real Russia?

the other comment is that as far as I am aware Real Russia provide a visa registration service therefore I suggest that you contact Real Russia and ask about the visa registration services before you leave for Russia
The contact options are by email visas@realrussia.co.uk or you can try to call the Real Russia office the telephone number is: 0207 100 7370

Hope This Helps

Mel
Posted 2014-10-04 10:30 PM (#63178 - in reply to #63176)
Subject: RE: Private accommodation doesn't want to register me

Expert

belindaarcher - 2014-10-05 12:15 AM I am going to Moscow in a few days time. I am staying in a private flat that I found on the internet. The owner does NOT want to register me. I am going from Wednesday to the following Tuesday = total 7 days. Do I need to be registered? I am confused because I am not sure what counts as working days (I was told that sometimes Saturday is a working day) and also at one time I thought day of arrival and day of departure did not count in the 7 days business. So my questions are: 1 Do I need to register 2 If I do need to register what can I do if the owner of the flat doesn't want to play ball? Many thanks for any help

Hi and welcome,

Saturdays are sometimes a working day and need to be counted, but there are none during October this year..

Your day of arrival and leaving also don't count..

Anyway, arriving on a wed, and leaving the following tues is only 5 working days in total, so there is no need for you to register..

Don't worry....

HTH 

belindaarcher
Posted 2014-10-05 12:44 PM (#63184 - in reply to #63176)
Subject: Re: Private accommodation doesn't want to register me

Thanks very much Mel that is very helpful. I shall relax...

(FYI I did get my visa through RealRussia - in my experience they are always fantastically efficient and helpful).

belindaarcher
Posted 2014-10-05 12:46 PM (#63185 - in reply to #63176)

Just for completeness does that mean that I am only in Russia for 3 working days? (on the basis of not counting: Sat, Sun, day of arrival (Weds), day of departure (Tues).

Thanks for any help
Mel
Posted 2014-10-05 1:06 PM (#63186 - in reply to #63185)

Expert

belindaarcher - 2014-10-05 5:46 PM Just for completeness does that mean that I am only in Russia for 3 working days? (on the basis of not counting: Sat, Sun, day of arrival (Weds), day of departure (Tues). Thanks for any help

That's correct 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)