Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The riches that are in the heart cannot be stolen - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Visa Registration in St Petersburg
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Visa registrationMessage format

hearny
Posted 2015-12-15 12:36 PM (#65639)
Subject: Visa Registration in St Petersburg

Hi guys,

A very swift question for you! We've managed to sort a wedding date and we'll be getting married on the Friday 29th January in St Petersburg. I have one concern right now, and that's the visa registration.

I will be staying in a private apartment owned by my fiancee's mother. I land in St Petersburg on the Wednesday 27th January and wondered how swift it would be able to be sorted at the UFMS on the Thursday (as I know they are shut on the Wednesday)?

As we need the registration done before the wedding, I'm not sure whether or not it's cutting it a bit fine.
DeaconStreet
Posted 2015-12-15 2:40 PM (#65640 - in reply to #65639)
Subject: Re: Visa Registration in St Petersburg

Expert

is proof of visa registration a requisite now? I don't recall having to prove that my visa was registered and my circumstances were similar..

if that's the case now - then take English choccies with you for the UFMS
Mel
Posted 2015-12-15 3:33 PM (#65641 - in reply to #65639)
Subject: RE: Visa Registration in St Petersburg

Expert

hearny - 2015-12-15 5:36 PM Hi guys, A very swift question for you! We've managed to sort a wedding date and we'll be getting married on the Friday 29th January in St Petersburg. I have one concern right now, and that's the visa registration. I will be staying in a private apartment owned by my fiancee's mother. I land in St Petersburg on the Wednesday 27th January and wondered how swift it would be able to be sorted at the UFMS on the Thursday (as I know they are shut on the Wednesday)? As we need the registration done before the wedding, I'm not sure whether or not it's cutting it a bit fine.

You need to register, and show your registration to the zags when you marry..

Its not a big problem, your MIL to be can register you, either at the post office, or the over, it should take about 20 mins..

HTH 

Rasboinik
Posted 2015-12-15 10:29 PM (#65642 - in reply to #65641)
Subject: RE: Visa Registration in St Petersburg

Expert

Mel - 2015-12-16 1:33 AM

hearny - 2015-12-15 5:36 PM Hi guys, A very swift question for you! We've managed to sort a wedding date and we'll be getting married on the Friday 29th January in St Petersburg. I have one concern right now, and that's the visa registration. I will be staying in a private apartment owned by my fiancee's mother. I land in St Petersburg on the Wednesday 27th January and wondered how swift it would be able to be sorted at the UFMS on the Thursday (as I know they are shut on the Wednesday)? As we need the registration done before the wedding, I'm not sure whether or not it's cutting it a bit fine.

You need to register, and show your registration to the zags when you marry..

Its not a big problem, your MIL to be can register you, either at the post office, or the over, it should take about 20 mins..

HTH 

The information provided by Mel about the requirement for registration is correct.

On a different note click this link http://forum.realrussia.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2546&start=1#M24662 to view a thread with a link on the second post to download the form that is required for the registration process.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)