Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Where something is thin, that's where it tears - Russian Proverb
- (Added by: Chris)

Visa registration worries, please help!
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Visas -> Visa registrationMessage format

Inkfish
Posted 2016-03-27 2:23 AM (#66252)
Subject: Visa registration worries, please help!
New User

Hi Guys,
Have tried to do everything right with my visa registration but it appears that I may be in a bit of a pickle. I arrived into Moscow on a tourist visa, staying in a private apartment for 6 nights. Thought I should get registered even though under 7 days. My host registered me through an agency, who were rather slow. I left for St Petersburg to stay in a hotel as planned without recieving the registration slip, believing that my registration had already been completed in Moscow, and that even if I didn't have the slip, I would be automatically de-registered from Moscow and registered in St. Petersburg over the computerised system in St.P anyway. However, I'm in a bit of a panic because when I finally saw a copy of the registration slip for Moscow, it was stamped with the same date that I checked in the hotel in St. P. Is it possible that the authorities will think I registered in two different places on one day? I can only hope that as I checked into the hotel in St.P at around 9pm, that they either sent the info to UFMS the next day, or it will only have be processed the next day, so that de-registration from Moscow and registration in St. P was somehow properly processed. Does anyone have any advice on how I could check if everything is ok, and put anything right if necessary? I do not want my visa sponsor to have problems, as that will surely impact on me in future. I leave for home today, hopefully there are no issues going out...
Mel
Posted 2016-03-27 12:20 PM (#66253 - in reply to #66252)
Subject: RE: Visa registration worries, please help!

Expert

Inkfish - 2016-03-27 7:23 AM Hi Guys, Have tried to do everything right with my visa registration but it appears that I may be in a bit of a pickle. I arrived into Moscow on a tourist visa, staying in a private apartment for 6 nights. Thought I should get registered even though under 7 days. My host registered me through an agency, who were rather slow. I left for St Petersburg to stay in a hotel as planned without recieving the registration slip, believing that my registration had already been completed in Moscow, and that even if I didn't have the slip, I would be automatically de-registered from Moscow and registered in St. Petersburg over the computerised system in St.P anyway. However, I'm in a bit of a panic because when I finally saw a copy of the registration slip for Moscow, it was stamped with the same date that I checked in the hotel in St. P. Is it possible that the authorities will think I registered in two different places on one day? I can only hope that as I checked into the hotel in St.P at around 9pm, that they either sent the info to UFMS the next day, or it will only have be processed the next day, so that de-registration from Moscow and registration in St. P was somehow properly processed. Does anyone have any advice on how I could check if everything is ok, and put anything right if necessary? I do not want my visa sponsor to have problems, as that will surely impact on me in future. I leave for home today, hopefully there are no issues going out...

Stop worrying, all will be ok, its not a problem.. 

Rasboinik
Posted 2016-03-27 12:36 PM (#66255 - in reply to #66253)
Subject: RE: Visa registration worries, please help!

Expert

Mel - 2016-03-27 10:20 PM

Stop worrying, all will be ok, its not a problem.. 

A decent comment made my Mel
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)