Menu

RealRussia Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Try to become not a man of success, but try rather to become a man of value.- Albert Einstein
- (Added by: tea42)

Kartina TV in the UK - Potential Problems
Moderators: nickomsk, TonyH, Chris, DeaconStreet

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Russian Relationships -> Scams and suspicionsMessage format

DITTRICH
Posted 2016-04-21 11:03 PM (#66619)
Subject: Kartina TV in the UK - Potential Problems
Regular

I recently successfully tried a 3 day subscription with the baove and then tried to sign up for a year but in spite of them taking £155 from my credit card - refund requested from Barclaycard and awaiting credit to my account - I have not received the access codes. On digging on their website which doesn't seem to be working well, I find that they can't sell subscriptions from 16/03/2016. I smell a big problem and would like to warn anyone thinking of taking out such a subscription to beware. Even though the login button doesn't seem to work, I can still access my account and it still shows the subscription as pending even though payment was made. The subscription codes are supposed to be instantaneous yet no codes have been provided even 48 hours after the order was placed and 24 hours after payment was taken. Luckily, I managed to remove my cc details from my account with them which they stored even though I clicked on the checkbox for NOT STORING the cc details!

Anyone with alternative reliable internet subscriptions please post suggestions below.

Thanks and I hope the above is useful to some people.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)